1:6

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

I WAKE, only to shoot upwards screaming and smashing my head on someone jaw "shucks sake" I whimper as I hold my head, i look up to see Newt holding his jaw looking like he'd just woken up.

Without thinking I hug him thinking about my dream or memory I pull away to see newt shocked, I move my hand to his jaw inspecting it.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I sadly say as I wrap my arms around him again, after a while everyone gathers at the gate waiting for the others.

The gates start closing "can't we just send someone to get them?" Thomas asks "it's against the rules" Gally replies "Either they make it back or they don't" he finished

"Can't risk losing anyone else" Newt says then looks at me and I give him a weak smile, "oh no.." Chuck whispers and I run over hugging him, "there!" Thomas suddenly points out.

I let go of Chuck to see Minho struggling to carry Alby, "wait, no, somethings wrong" Newt says, i gasp "c'mon Minho you can do it!" Chuck yells and the boys roar with encouragement.

"C'mon you can make it!" The little boy yells "you gotta leave him!" Gally yells and I elbow him, "they're not gonna make it" newt says as the doors close, I get into a sprinting position.

"You gotta leave him!" Gally repeats earning a glare from me, he realises what I'm about to do "y/n no!" He yells and everyone looks at me, I run towards the maze, boys trying to grab me but fail "Y/N NO LOVE!" Newt calls

"Hey! Hey!" A boy yells "Y/N NOOO!" Chuck yells, then I reach the maze, "THOMAS DONT DO IT!!" Then I suddenly get pushed forward I turn to see Thomas "Good Job, You just killed yourself" Minho says sounding
exhausted.

"W-what!?" Thomas asks confused as Minho sits down trying to catch his breath, i look to see alby on the floor "ALBY!!" I scream whilst Thomas asks "what happened to him?".

"What does it look like? He got stung!" Minho answers to Thomas like he was the dumbest person ever. "What happened to his head?" The brown haired boy asked "I did what I had to do" Minho replies.

"Alby c'mon... c'mon... wake up!" I say slapping his face lightly, "help me get him up" Thomas says but Minho backs away "the maze is already changing" Minho pauses "you can't just leave him here!" I cry out.

Minho turns to us and ends up helping us pull Alby along through the maze, we place ourselves down near a wall "this isn't going to work we gotta go we gotta go!" Minho says panic laced in his voice.

"We've got to hide him!" I say on the verge of tears "where!?" Minho asks and I shrug "your telling me theres not a single place we can take him!?" Thomas argues only to be pinned to the wall by Minho.

"Listen shuckface take a look around! There's no where to go! You don't get it we're already dead" Minho says his voice deadly calm and serious, Thomas gets up and looks behind Minho at a wall of vines with ivy.

We pull Alby's up with a vine that was wrapped around his body, then a sound came and Minho lost focus, "Minho what are you doing!?" I question and he looks round the corner, "gotta go! Gotta go!"
He repeats.

"No, no, no, no , no just a little more!" Thomas says trying to speak over Minho's continuous we gotta go. There the noise was again, "stay with me Minho!" I call as we pull some more.

The sound comes closer and Minho leaves me and Thomas sprinting "MINHO!!" I scream as Alby drops down a bit, we both hold on to Alby with all our strength, then we heard a growl.

Thomas ran and left me with Alby "SHUCKFACES!!" I scream after them, I stay trying to hold Alby in place, I accidentally slide behind the vines, there was a tunnel.

I tie Alby up to a branch next to me as I go through the tunnel away from the metal sound of the creature, I keep crawling until I reach the end of the tunnel.

It seemed to be the other side of the maze 'huh cool' I thought to myself 'but now where am I!' I curse to myself inside, i then see a gate, they were opening as the sun went up.

I run through only to bump into someone, a girl, I stumble backwards "who are you!?" We ask in unison staring at one another, "Harriet, I'm the leader around these parts"'she says and I laugh "no your not!" I say.

"Oh yeah then if it isn't me who is it?" She asks "Alby of course! And Newt is second comman-" I explain but get cut of "Sonya is Second not this Newt your talking about, who are you and where do you come from?" She asks me.

"I'm Y/n and I come from the Glade?" I furrow my eyebrows confused, she picked me up grabbing my upper arm and dragged me to a place that looked a lot like our meeting hut.

"MEETING!!" The girl named Harriet shouted, "who are you guys exactly?" I ask "we're the fielders, welcome to the Field!" A random girl called from the back.

"what are you? A little girl asks and I look at her, she looks familiar some how. I don't know why..

"I'm a girl that comes from the glade, I'm a glader." I reply getting a bit annoyed by why I'm being asked so many questions.
"Look I only climbed through a tunnel and found my way here okay!" I blurted out and the girls looked at me wierd.

"A way out?" They question..