2:16

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

JANSON GETS up and slaps me on the face "you slap like a girl, ratface, what was that a bitch slap? Even Minho can do them better then you!" I laugh.

Janson punches me hard across the face making my nose bleed "woah that was rubbish" i smile standing up, I jump lifting one leg up spinning smashing janson in the face to the floor and landing in a crouch.

Someone scans me "A-12!" I trip them over "Keep your hands off me you bastard!" I yell "y/n love! Stop it, it's not going to end well!" Newt calls.

I look at Newt dead in the eye and smile but my head gets smashed into the ground and I hit my head on a rock , I scream out in pain as I feel blood run down my face.

I hear people yell and scream my name, I look around my head spinning, I see figures "Gally? Alby? Chuck? Winston? Jessie?" I sob but then I get pulled back into reality when my head goes back to normal.

No one was there... I look to see Janson looking around "where's Thomas?" He asks looking around "Right here!" He gets pulled to janson.

"Thomas!" He smiles but then punches Thomas in the gut "Get him in line!" Janson says as he crouches down to me "your a terrible person" I spit in his eyes "okay.." he says rubbing his eyes as I back away.

Soldiers stop me from going anywhere "that's no way to treat your father now is it?" He smiles but I kick him in the face, guards then lift me in the air and throw me across the ground to my friends.

"Wow Janson you got your puppets to fight for you..." I say wiping the blood from my nose "Y/n don't.." Minho warns "How. Pathetic." I say smirking he ignores me as Newt pulls me into him hugging me.

"Bring her in" Janson says Minho turns to Thomas "why didn't you run?" He asks "I'm tired of running" he replies.

I reach out for Milly who was on the other side of the camp but Newt pulls me in tighter to him, he turns me around examining my face.

I rip off a bit of fabric from my top and put it on my head from where I hit the rock, Newt hugs me and takes the fabric from my hand and dabs the clothing on my cut cleaning the blood.

A huge aircraft then appeared and flew down, i hid my face in Newt's neck and he hid his in mine so we didn't get any dirt in our eyes.

The aircraft landed and the doors opened revealing more soldiers, i hold onto Newt tight as they exit with the lady who 'shot herself'.

Ava Paige, the lady on the train who comforted me and told me it was gonna be okay, "is this all of them?" She asks Janson "most of them, it'll be enough" Janson replies.