fifteen [nsfw]

A/N: we're hitting the ground running with this one folks. 

C/W: mentions of a car accident, nothing explicit.

.

You never thought you'd ever like a Monday morning.

But this? You could used to this.

"Just like that," you choke as Levi tongues your clit, his arms tight around your thighs. You lean your head back, almost knocking into his keyboard. "Fuck, Levi, just like that."

When Levi texted you last night, telling you that Erwin was going to be off on Monday morning and he'd been asked to come in early, you'd assumed he was just going to want your help for something before the rest of the office got there. So you rolled up at 7:00 even though your work day started at eight, yawning but ready to help Levi with whatever he needed.

What you had not expected was him to be going down on you for what feels like hours.

You'd maybe done five minutes worth of work before Levi called you into his office. What started as a casual conversation (how was your weekend, what're you working on) quickly turned into the closest thing to morning sex the two of you have ever had.

Levi hadn't even wanted anything for himself. You'd offered to suck him off, give him a hand job. But besides a bit of groping through his pants, you'd never gotten the chance. He'd sat you  down on the edge of his desk, lay you back until you were laying down across his work space, then pulled up your skirt and went to town on your pussy.

And he's been doing it forever.

You don't even know what time it is. You're just a babbling mess, and you don't know how many times you've climaxed. Sometimes he edges you, right to the precipice, and then stops, letting you teeter there until the stimulation fades away. Sometimes he pushes you so far that you'd swear you've got a jackhammer in your chest instead of a heart.

"Levi," you gasp as he gently rubs his fingertips along your folds, "I can't- I can't, I'm going to-"

Levi detaches his mouth from you and looks up. "You've said that three times already," he replies calmly, his fingers rubbing slow circles over your clit.

"But I- I'm serious," you whine as he sticks his fingers into you. You arch your back against the desk, trying to keep your knees from squeezing into the sides of Levi's head. "I- We have to work- people will be- shit- people will be showing up soon."

"Then you'd better finish up," Levi says lazily, and he straightens up. One of his hands is keeping your cunt occupied, and the other is undoing his own belt. 

"Then stop teasing me," you beg, "and-"

He cuts you off by pressing the tip of his cock into you, and you tip your head back against the desk with a thunk. Slowly, Levi works himself into you. One hand reaches up, and he grabs your tit through your shirt.

Levi slides back and thrusts back in. His grip on your chest tightens as he speeds up, fucking you hard on his desk. You moan, eyes scrunched shut.

"C'mon, you little whore," Levi whispers, pinching your nipple through the fabric of your shirt and bra. "Beg."

"Please," you say immediately, no hesitation to agree to whatever he's asking you to do, "I need you, your cock-"

If there were circuits in your brain, they would be shorting out. "You fuck me so well," you plead, glancing up at him. His eyes are glued to your cunt, where he's sliding in and out, hammering into your sweet spot. "Please, use me, fuck-"