0031 • Everything falls down

!! Changed Name !!

°°°°

I kicked him where the shine didn't shine.

I didn't know what I was thinking, but I did it. My instincts went ahead of my brain before I knew it. Did I regret it?

Perhaps, not. I would admit it was a bit childish.

He grunted as he hunched back, gripping his stomach as he backed away from me, in agony. His wand dropped out of his hands, onto the ground. An inch away from me.

My eyes flicker to the wand, staring at it for a while.

I quickly gripped it off the floor, and turned towards the door.

"Alohomora."

The lock clicked, as it opened swiftly.

I looked back at Harry, his hands still gripping his stomach.

No, don't hesitate.

I bit my lip, and hurriedly went out of the common room, leaving his wand behind.

I ran up the stairs, avoiding people as I swooshed down the hallway trying to find my dorm.

I couldn't hear anything.

My ears were hearing a ringing sound, as everything seemed to go in slow-motion.

What just happened?

Harry basically choked me as his eyes glared into mine, angrily. His behavior was extremely weird, very evil. This toxic side of Harry got me scared.

He got mad at me taking his diary, that it caused him to erupt chaos.

I felt a presence of his hand over my neck, as it still tingled on my skin. Shivers I got as I touched my neck. My legs were slowly getting tired at running, as I slowly saw my dormitory.

Never in a million years have I thought I would be chocked by the chosen one, more importantly see his dark side of him.

I opened the door to my dormitory, and almost sigh in relief that Hermione was here, getting something from a drawer.

She turned around at the sound of someone opening the door, and saw me.

And my panicked face.

"Y/N?" She questioned, getting up from her spot.

"Hermione.." I gasped out, as I closed the door behind me.

"What happened to you?" She said, as she grabbed a book from a bed.

I walked over to my bed, sitting on it as my hands went over my face. I ran my hands through my face exhaustedly as a sigh escaped from my lips.

Should I tell her?

Of course, I tell her everything! She's my best friend, I have nothing to hide from her.

But my mind drifted into an overthinking matter.

What if I put her in a difficult situation that was my problem, not hers? If it causes more chaos, whose it to blame?

As usual, my overthinking self took over.

"Nothing! Er— just, Draco giving me a hard time." I spattered, forcing a chuckle as I looked up at her.

Please buy it.

"Oh." She said in realization, walking over to her bed.

I tiredly laid my back in my bed, looking up, into the ceiling. Questions fluttered my head, as it began to make me paranoid.