0033 • Gryffindor Party

Did I mention how time flies really fast?

The next thing I needed was the Gryffindor party to start sooner than I expected, yet here I am, in a Friday afternoon where the party begins. The party was for quidditch, so I wasn't that worried. Though a little skeptical. However, It's been a week since me and Harry broke off our relationship. A week in a lot of thought.

             We didn't dare speak to each other. I would sometimes glance at him, as he did the same to me. I tried not too, but I can't help to see what's he up too. Ginny possibly saw this as an opportunity, but kept a low profile when she saw me. It made me mad, but who was I to judge Harry's love life? 

           Right now, I was in the Great Hall with Hermione and Ron. Harry was supposed to be here, and I wanted to move seats, but Hermione protested.

               "Just don't talk to him, and you're good. He's still out friend, you know? Plus, you can't ignore him forever."

             "Yes, I can."

         "Ughh, Please? I just hate you leaving when he's around." Hermione pleaded,

       "I-" I looked over at Hermione, and I softened. She really couldn't deal with me and Harry's behavior.

       "....."

        "Fine."

My eyes scanned my reading, as I put more ink into my quill.

"Ron, honestly do you ever not think about food?" Hermione scolded, quietly as she looked at Ron.

Ron shrugged, as he looked up.

         "I mean, I think about you-"

           Earned another punch from Hermione. But I could tell she was lightly blushing. Those love birds.

          I felt so single.

        Yet, I shouldn't complain. I was the one who chose to be single right now. I guess relationships didn't work out for me. Other than relationships,       Snape was eyeing the other tables as we were working, so I relaxed a bit. That teacher was very scary.

          "Here comes Harry.." Hermione mutter to me, as she carefully nudged at me.

         My breathing got quicker once she mentioned Harry, as I gulped. How would you feel if your so called ex-boyfriend was coming to sit literally next to you? I didn't want to see him, and I wanted to get out of my seat.

       "Please? I just hate you leaving when he's around."

       I restrained myself from moving, as I tilted my head lower once he sat in front of me, where Ron sat. I didn't looked up, as I stared at the words of my book. I pretended to look really focus on what I was reading, but in reality I was freaking out.

   "So.. " Hermione said quietly, after a good minute of silence.

      No Hermione, don't speak!

  "Why'd you come late?"

I felt Harry shrugged, as he ignored my presence.

"Oh, no reason. Ginny asked me to stay behind for something."

Ginny? Of course Ginny. No surprise there.

Jealousy wasn't a common thing for me, and I knew I wasn't suppose to feel jealous. But I did. I mentally punched myself for feeling that way, as me and him weren't together anymore.