Ron Weasley-snacks

It was just a normal Tuesday morning. Everyone was in the great hall for breakfast. You sat with Ron, Harry and Hermione. Nothing out of the ordinary.

As you ate your breakfast, you see Ron's hand slowly move closer to your plate. You dismiss it and continue to eat. A moment later you swear you saw it move again. This time you give him a weird look, but he acts as if he didn't see you.

Suddenly his hand is on your plate taking half you your food. "RON THATS MY FOOD!" You shout as he places most of it in his mouth. "Yeah? Well I'm hungry" he says while chewing. "RON! There's food over there if you want some. I was planning on earthing that" you scold.

He gives you a small smile as he turns his head to look at where you said the food would be. You took this as an advantage and took the rest of his food, quickly eating it. Once he turned back around and saw his plate empty, he was so mad. You stood up and threw you over his shoulder, running out of the great hall. You yelled at Harry and Hermione in hopes they would help. Instead they just laughed and continued to eat.

"RON WEASLEY YOU PUT ME DOWN!" You shout as he heads towards his dorm. He ignored your yelling and walked into his dorm, throwing you onto the bed. Before you could say anything he opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out snacks. He jumped on top of you and handed you one.

"Why'd you take my food y/n? Now I gotta eat my backups" he whined. "First of all, you ate my food first" he rolled his eyes at the comment and opened his snacks. You did the same and enjoyed your snacks, making sure to leave a mess of crumbs on his bed to get back at him.