Three

Doyoung logged on fully. He set up his camera,towels and toys. He put on a pink glittery mask on. He set up his background so no one would recognize where he lives. He presses the start live button. With that he was live. Thousands of people joined. Numbers increased. More comments. More hearts. More money. Everything.

           "Hi! I know it's been awhile...but it's time to please myself." Doyoung said softly and innocently. His voice was rather much more high pitched than real life.

      He started reading and scrolling through the comments. Taking off his clothing one by one until the only thing left was his white high thighs.

Unknown: Use the Dildo. You haven't used it yet in a while.

      Doyoung thought about it. He knew he didn't use it. He took out a purple 7 inch dildo. It was thick and long. Doyoung squirted lube onto his fingers. The flavor that everyone loved 'peaches and Cream'.   The scent was everywhere.

    "Daddy. You want to see me finger myself?" Doyoung asked his voice was seductive not soft as before.
        "I'm going in."

      One finger. One long needy tease moan. Roughly going in and softly going out. Curling his finger against his prostate. Making him throw his head back. He moaned and added another finger. In a Scissoring  motion. Gaping his whole wide enough. He added a third finger. Curling it up and spreading them out. Hitting his Prostate. Moaning him let out a shaky breath and a long exaggerated moan.

        He took out his fingers and wiped it off with a towel. He looked at the comments and it was wild.

127yesporn: God such a whore
   Unknown: maybe you should call me sometime.
   Ch9yeol: Fuck I'm hard.
    Daddy: God damn it. Your fingers look so good inside you,my dick would look better tho.
    SugarDaddy: Awh needy ass.

   SugarDaddy Donated : $100,000
    Unknown donated: $500,000
     Fuzz Donated: $200,00

    Doyoung was amazed more donations came. More money came for him. Just doing one session can pay his 3 month rent.

      Doyoung teasingly moaned as he puts the dildo in his ass. He moaned loudly and whispered curse words over and over again.

    "Fuck daddy!!! Ahhh!!! Hmm ungh ah ha." Doyoung panted. His prostate was getting abused. At this point he was a moaning,blushing mess. For no reason. He was sweaty. He was moaning and whining. His body was milky and smooth. His hole was gasped. Loose but not so much. He was currently enjoying the moment.

          "I will use the vibrator. A control systems will appear on one of your screens. Pleasure me!" Doyoung moaned when he put the vibrator in.

        Suddenly it started moving. Fast. Doyoung shrieked and screamed. Squirmed. It went slower. Faster. Slower. Faster. Slower. Faster. His prostate couldn't keep up with his body anymore. His dick hurt so much. It turned into a light reddish pink. He squirted onto the camera. When he felt the vibrator turn off he sighed and felt relieved. A wave of pleasure shivered through Doyoung's body.

      Making him cum again. This time on his thighs. He moaned loudly. He was whining and whimpering.

   "Which daddy had it. You hurt me. Ah! Ah! AHHHH!!!!" Doyoung moaned loudly when the vibrator turned on again.

     This time it was on full speed. Doyoung's moans and screams were a turn on to the audience. He was currently in a state of euphoria. A bliss of pleasure hit Doyoung again. When it turned off he quickly found it and took the vibrator out of his hole. His shaky legs were covered with sweat and cum. Doyoung looked at the camera with a desperate look. Even though only his eyes were showing.

  Doyoung glanced at how much money he made today.

$980,500

Doyoung was shocked. He hasn't made this much in a while.

        He could actually afford things now. Like rent. Before he just wasted his money.

   Now he had more.

   "Thank you daddies for joining me today! Thank you for pleasuring me!!" Doyoung said with a whine mixed between his words.

   With that he ended his life. Taking off the suffocating mask. He sighed and took a deep breath.

   "Hmm I should clean up. I do have school tomorrow." Doyoung said

      The young male got up and cleaned his legs. His camera. His laptop and his stomach. He threw the cum stained Towel in the laundry basket that sat in the corner of Doyoung's room. He quickly shut his laptop and went to take a shower.

~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

     After a quick relaxing shower Doyoung decided to change into some comfy clothes. He took out a sweater crop top and a pair of cotton shorts. He wore it and felt so warm and cozy. Looking at the clock Doyoung went to sleep. He didn't have any work to do in the first place. He went to sleep relaxed.

       Somewhere:

            Jaehyun groaned when he sat on the couch.
   "I can't fuck any bitches and Taeyong anymore!" Jaehyun said frustration hitting him.

    "Try jerking off to cam-boys. Or even Cam-girls" Johnny replied
    "Ah. I'm not sure. Everyone's sex style is the same!!" Jaehyun said grabbing his hair in anger.

   "Not everyone is like that. I'll send you a few links to different websites. Ask Taeyong to jerk off with you. See you two would have fun. And you don't have to deal with bitches all the time." Jaehyun nodded at Johnny's true statement.

  "I'll try."

~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~

Hi guys! Another chapter done. How do y'all like it? Please tell me truthfully!

   Have a nice fantastic day!
~lilsushiyou