Seventeen

Doyoung went straight home after the park visit. He sighed as he walked in his cozy room. He looked around himself to see that everything was in place he had left it 4 days ago.

    "I really need to pay rent." Doyoung mumbled to himself.

         Doyoung finally got the courage to set up his user on CumSlut.com. He changed into black fishnets with a yellow neon sweatshirt. His hole and cock was shown. He was beautiful. He logged on as BunnyBoySlut. He quickly waited wanting to have at least all his followers come on. .....they did.

         Doyoung looked into the camera before starting the live. Putting his golden glittery mask on. He waved at the camera.

    "Hi! I'm sorry for not logging on for awhile. I was busy. But here I am for you today~" Doyoung's High pitched voice was activated.

Now let the real fun begun.

~>~>~>~>>~~>~>~>>~>~>~><>>~

At Jaehyun's house:

             Jaehyun and Taeyong just had a good fuck with each other because its been awhile.
   "You were not as good as Doyoung." Jaehyun teased the older.

      Taeyong rolled his eyes. His phone screen lit up with a notification.

   "He's live." Taeyong cursed.
          The two quickly joined. Seeing the beautiful state of Doyoung. He was wearing a yellow neon sweatshirt with black fishnets. His golden mask. His toys surrounding him.

     "Hi! I'm sorry for not logging on for awhile. I was busy. But I'm here for you today~"

    "What toys SHOULD I use?" Doyoung asked he was running his hand around his sides.

       Comments:
    Unknown: Use the gag
  Séx: all of them.
  BunnyBoySlut's_Daddy: your favorite.
    Peach_track: overstimulate yourself beautiful.

   They commented to overstimulate himself. They had smirks on their faces. No regrets. None.

    "Y-you want me to o-overstimulate myself?" Doyoung asked innocently.
       "Daddy's wish my command." Jaehyun and Taeyong felt joy at that.

Doyoung pushed in a vibrator deep inside his fairly stretched hole. It didn't hurt as much.

     The pain doubled when it went to max speed. He inserted another toy inside his hole. Making his hole stretch out his insides getting abused. He sucked in a breath before moaning softly at each movement every time a toy hit his sweet spot he moaned and jerked him self. His fishnets getting caught in between his fingers.

    Playing with it sheepishly. Doyoung felt more pain when his toy started stabbing his prostate again. Deepening the vibrator.

The small male pushed his head all the way back. Leaning against his wall. He was panting and moaning. Bringing his hands down to his cock jerking it off. Moaning to his limit.

    The vibrator stretching his soft insides gently but roughly. His body was in a different state then his mind. His mind went blank and wit himself take control of himself. Letting himself touch and pleasure himself. Pleasing himself with each small detail or even a bit of neediness.

  He felt the urge to cum. He did. He came al over himself and the fishnets he was wearing. He looked up innocently at the camera. He let out a giggle.

   "I'm not done yet."

    The small male pushed his finger deep within himself. Letting out an exaggerated gasp. His moan was hoarse but it was still beautiful. His whole image was getting ruined. He was getting off to pleasuring himself. He started going down on his fingers rubbing his small ass a round it. Making him moan loudly. His screams were muffled by the suffocating mask that he wore.

    His body burned  with passion, his heart started  beating rapidly. He bliss of euphoria. He slowly sank
Into his fingers as he let out a large gasp. His heart rate picking up once again.

   "Ummm MMH." Doyoung moaned out

    His whole body shook. A wave of pure euphoria and satisfaction washed over him. Letting him cool down to himself.

"Mmh.." Doyoung moaned again.

    He came once again this time untouched.

"Bye daddies! Thank you for watching me pleasure myself today~" Doyoung said

~>|>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~
Omg ok sorry for being a bit late for this chap. So thank you for reading.

Sorry for short chap.

Love you  all

Have a great day!

~LilBunnyDoie