Eight

The project that they had to do was due in a week. Currently Jaehyun was at Taeyong's house. Watching BunnyBoySlut's live. Yes,he was live at that exact moment.

His moans and whines were so alluring. His body shape was very curvy and very attractive,seductive.

Perfect for a CumSlut. Perfect.

Before they continued watching Taeyong spoke up.

"Let's text Doyoung that we'll come over in about five minutes." Taeyong suggested

Jaehyun groaned but nodded. Doyoung had already texted them about His address. So all they had to do was say that they were on their way.

Jaehyun:
Hey Doyoung we'll be over your house in 5. See ya.

"Did it." Jaehyun replied after texting the latter.

Five minutes passed. No response from Doyoung. They live was still on. Obviously it seemed suspicious to the two. But they ignored the sudden feeling. They both looked at the clock and it was only 4:30PM. They were fine right?

"Taeyong let's just go it's not like we care about privacy anymore." Jaehyun said annoyed.
"Sure. Let's just watch this a but more." Taeyong grunted.

"Ah a~ah. Mmmh ahhh. Fuck shit...mmmhhh"

They quickly exited out of the app. But the live was still on Jaehyun's phone. So he could take a sneak peak.

They drove over to The other males apartment. The building looked cozy and fancy. They went to the Address: floor 4 room 5A

They walked in the hall it was pretty silent and the walls were decorated in a pink and gold paint.

They moved closer to Doyoung's room. They heard something. Something they wouldn't have thought they would hear from Doyoung. Never in a million years.

"Oh shit. Taeyong that sounds hot." Jaehyun said
"I know. I don't know if we should go In or not." Taeyong said panicking.

"I want too." Jaehyun whispered a smirk formed on his lips.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

Doyoung did his normal routine when he got home. Took a shower. Got all Slutty. Set up his own live. And did his normal dirty work. He was moaning his voice was getting sore. His screams were muffled by the suffocating mask he wore. His whines were high pitched.

His hole was abused. His insides were getting squashed. Lewd noises could be heard echoing through this apartment. He was a mess. He was sweating his 8 inch dildo did stretch him like an elastic band.

He was moaning like a bitch in heat. He was really a bitch and he could admit it without feeling ashamed. Only if he is BunnyBoySlut. Not as Doyoung but as BunnyBoySlut.

He didn't bother reading the message from Jaehyun,thinking it's another flirt text message. Well boy he was wrong. He was currently coming everywhere. He was red he was sweating he was dirty and sticky. He was moaning and whimpering. He was a mess. The definition of a mess.

He quickly squirmed when he felt the Vibrator turn on. Tears came down running down his face. Due to Overstimulation.

"P-please. T-t-turn it o-off. Mmh AHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMH AHHH SHITTT" Doyoung cried out.

Oh boy he was a real masterpiece when he was messed up like this.

He was screwed when he came again. Making a bigger mess. Was was even more screwed when the vibrator turned on the highest level. Oh and lastly he just saw Jaehyun's text. He couldn't just end the live.

That would be rude!

But he was also screwed when the door creaked open. (Insert E-Tion's opening of of a old door)

"A~ah shit AH. Fuck shit....TAEYONG? JAEHYUN? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE?!"

"Long enough"

"Pretty slut. I knew it. I knew it."

>~>~>|>~>~>|>|>~>|>|>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~

Hahaha! Another short chapter to piss y'all off. Cliffhanger. Yes and that's it for the day because I'm tired.

Ok bye
Have an amazing day~~~
Lilsushiyou