Sixteen

After finally finishing the project. They decided to turn it in. Hoping the professor would I would think that still good. The three felt really part of themselves but the favorite part was when they were in the library not doing the project. Surprisingly they got a really good grade all thanks to Doyoung.

Doyoung was in the classroom finishing up work since it was after school hours. He didn't expect to see SungChan standing in front of him.
"Hi SungChanie." Doyoung said smiling at the younger boy.

The younger sighed. He laid his head on Doyoung's desk. Making Doyoung confused.
"I'm sleepy. I have basketball practice today, and I also did a Chem exam. Hopefully,I got a good score. I also have to stay after for some reason, coach wants to tell me something after his last practice group which is going to be at 4:45." SungChan said his deer like eyes were getting droopy.

Doyoung thought he was overworking himself. He brought his finger through the brown smooth locks of SungChan. Massaging his head and running his finger through his hair. Making him release a long hum.

"Hyung don't ever stop." SungChan said he placed his hand on top of Doyoung's.

Doyoung felt heat rise up to his cheeks. He didn't know why his heart fluttered every time he had a small interaction with SungChan.
"Mm tell me about your day hyung." SungChan said smiling lazily.

"Well, I finished a project that was due. I just finished with student council meetings. Even though I'm not even participating in those activities. And I just finished my homework as well." Doyoung said brushing the hair out of SungChan's eyes.

"Hyung, what was is like to be with my brother? You've had him as a partner as an assignment." Doyoung was taken aback at the sudden question.
"Well uh, he is not as bad as I thought. He was pretty quiet. He did cooperate sometimes. And he did help." Doyoung said his mind went back to how Jaehyun pounded into him on the library table.

"Hmm, he never spent time with me. He is always saying he's busy. Or saying he's got a date. It's so annoying, like who Wants to date him anyways?" Doyoung giggled at how SungChan sassed some of the words.
"Whenever I try to say something he is always says I'm too young or like I won't understand. Yes I don't, I don't understand why you sleep with hundreds of girls? Just choose one or none." SungChan said his breath getting shorter at each line.

"You've got a point SungChanie. I was questioning myself that too, sometimes I wonder why anyone would approach him, even knowing what he and Taeyong and the others do everyday. It's ridiculous." Doyoung huffed.

"Exactly!!" The two started laughing at the sudden action.

Time passed and SungChan got a call.
"Hmm. Yes, I'll be there in a minute. Yes, thank you." SungChan sighed and ended the call.
"That's my cue to leave." Doyoung frowned, he was enjoying his time with SungChan.

"I'll see you, I promise I'll make it up to you." SungChan shouted as he ran into the hallway.

    Doyoung smiled, he was cutter off by a ding on his phone.

Ty_Track:
     Doyoung, meet us at the park in 20

Doyoungie:
   And if I don't?

Jae:
  Trust me, you want too.

'Stupid Lee. Stupid Jung'

     {*********}

       Doyoung arrived at the park looking for the two. He then saw two figures near the swings. He smiled to himself before walking over.
  "Hey, Doyoung." Taeyong smiled at him.
     "Hi, how are you guys?" Doyoung attempted to make a conversation.
      "Good,what about you? I heard from someone that you stayed after hours." Jaehyun brought up with a airy chuckle.

    "Oh. Uh, I was there finishing up homework and some reports. Yes." Doyoung said immediately.
       "Oh really? Was talking shit about me something that you were also doing?" Jaehyun growled.

    Oh no.

    "No, I was just stating my facts, both examining and listening. Jeez it was only an Opinion." Doyoung replied.
       "And spending time with my younger brother is more fun than spending time with me huh." Jaehyun added

    "What! When did I ever say that!" Doyoung protested.   
       "That's proof. Boom. You love me." Jaehyun stated proudly.

  "What logic is that?" Taeyong butted in.
     "I don't know, Jung logic" Doyoung said mockingly.

     "Now you are bold, but you are still our Sunny Slutty baby right?" Jaehyun said glancing up at the older.
     "Y-yes." Doyoung replied,

           With that They all started off leaving, it got dark anyway.

But Doyoung wished he could've said something.
   "I love you"

~>~>~>~>~>~>>~~>

Ok hello, um so 9 or 8 more chapters. I am releasing a bottom Doyoung x DREAMIES oneshot book (yes Lucas and Mark are allowed) I already have one request does anyone else want to request? Just put it here!

And please put a plot!

Thank you.

Have a great day!
~LilBunnyDoie