╰►bro w nies ꒱

┌─ · · ──── · 🍰 · ──── · · ─┐

-ˏˋ⋆ 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒 ⋆ˊˎ-

⇀ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵

⇀ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵. 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦, 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶-𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵!

└─ · · ──── · 🍰 · ──── · · ─┘

*   ˚ .  ˚   ⋆ . ·   +   ˚ *   ˚ ✧

KUROO PONDERED, LOOKING AT his phone.

He wanted the best for his junior, Lev. So he'd do anything he can to set him up with Y/N.

The second step was to frequently be around his crush.

And Kuroo knew that just visiting her shop everyday wouldn't be enough to catch her attention.

What Lev needed was an excuse to see Y/N. Something that will keep them both to see and interact with each other.

"But what..?" Kuroo mumbled.

"Kuroo-san! What do I do today?"

The ravenette captain turned his head and saw his half-Russian junior running to him.

"Yo, you finish with your classes?" He showed a smile, keeping his phone.

Lev eagerly nodded. "I can't wait to see L/N."

"Don't let this crush thing hinder you from learning to recieve the ball though." Kuroo snickered making the other groan.

"And I still have to learn how to cook... I need to make my sister believe that I'm independent." He sobs.

Kuroo's light bulb brightened, an idea popped up. "Cook? Hmm..."

'Cooking and baking are closely related. Maybe she can help him cook.' He thinks to himself.

"Hey Lev, you need to be around Y/N as much as possible. I'm sure she's kind enough to teach you how to bake."

'Ah, I meant cook.' Kuroo realized his mistake.

"Oh! I get to be with her more then!" Lev's eyes twinkled.

It seemed like he didn't notice.

'Oh well. I'll just tell him later.' Kuroo shrugs his shoulders.