╰► yellow ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏

This color of sunshine is uplifting and illuminating and associated with success and confidence. Similarly, be positive around
your crush!

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

"I THINK YOU JUST FELL FOR ME." Kageyama blurted.

It took them a few moments to explode in a blushing hue of red.

As soon as Y/N stood up straight, the ravenette quickly stepped away from her.

Not until she pulled his arms back to wrap themselves around her, catching him off guard.

So basically Kageyama was hugging her from behind.

'H-H-HOLY SHIT WHAT'S SHE DOING.'

Y/N laughed as she rests her hands on top of his arms. "That was a nice pick up line~"

The ravenette furiously blushed, putting Katsuki's eyes to shame.

(A/N: If you know then I give kith ʃƪ ˘ ³˘ )

"So..! Let's enjoy the concert, yeah?"

. . .

Monday came, and Kageyama couldn't help but still remember the feeling he felt when he got to hold you in his arms that time.

In fact, the small details that day still made his heart flutter.

Until he felt the ball land right on his face.

"BAHAHA KAGEYAMA!"
"Sorry King, we have no guards for you at the moment."

Annoyed and embarassed, Kageyama's already red face flushed even more.

"SH-SHUT UP."

Daichi chuckles. "You go rest for a while Kageyama."

"Wait, no! I can still play!" He exclaims, not wanting to leave the court.

Tanaka pats his junior's back. "Oi oi, just rest dude!"

As he and Nishinoya pester him to rest, Daichi and Sugawara looked at each other.

"It's odd how he isn't focused in volleyball- the one thing he's serious about." Sugawara says in worry.

It goes without question that the topic was an important one. The team all knew how Kageyama was serious only to volleyball and volleyball exclusively.

Hinata suddendly pops up wearing a smug look.

"Now that's where you're wrong senpai! Kageyama was probably thinking of L/N-san!" The decoy of the team snickered.