╰► blue ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏﹏

The shade of the sea is thought to inspire feelings of trust, loyalty and responsibility

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

"YO KAGEYAMA! YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB YESTERDAY!" Nishinoya compliments in a yell.

Kageyama scratched his nape. "I need to make a move too you know.."

"And it was a nice move!" Tanaka smiles proudly.

"Awh, shucks! How come I didn't see them.." Hinata pouted sadly.

"Don't mind, Hinata! It was unexpected seeing them cross our classroom together." The libero laughs.

"We were barely lucky." Smug was written on the spiker's face.

"Well whatever... Anyways, what's the seventh step?" Hinata returns to his bright personality.

"Yosh!"

Nishinoya brings out his phone and showed them.

7) Learn about your Crush
-Ask them questions about their
favorite activities
-Find out what they enjoy
-This can be a great material for a
conversation. Everyone likes talking
about their own interests

"Do you have an idea what L/N-chan may like Kageyama?" Hinata asks.

The setter ponders for a while before grunting. "No leads... All I know is that we share the same cologne.."

"Should we ask her friends then?" Nishinoya suggests.

Kageyama widens his eyes, stunned by the sudden statment.

"W-wait! Won't she know I like her if I do ask them?"

Tanaka snickers. "You truly are a rookie in this Kageyama..."

Hinata and the ravenette rose a brow, utterly confused.

"As your upperclassman, I shall teach you something! Asking her friends about her interests is a great thing because it can signal that you like them without coming out and saying it!" He states, loudly.

The tall first-year sweatdrops. "I'd rather confess to her directly than that Tanaka-san..."

. . .

As their volleyball practice ended early, Kageyama jogs back to his classroom as he forgot his notebook that was under his desk.

When he got it back, he decided to take the longer route since the vice-principal was at the shorter one.

While heading back, he halts his steps when his side view caught the sight of his crush, Y/N.