╰► brown ꒱

*       ˚       .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

﹏﹏ ❬ 🎨 : ✰❛ 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍; 🖌 ❜ ❭ ﹏﹏

Natural and simple but wholesome and sincere. It's time to showcase your talents! Like the color brown, be sure to be honest and humble.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

*       ˚      .  ˚    ⋆ . ·   +     ˚    *   ˚  ✧

KAGEYAMA MET UP WITH THE others at their usual meeting place after school.

"Guess what Nishinoya-san?! Kageyama completed the step yesterday!" Hinata exclaimed.

The ravenette already informed his partner beforehand unable to contain his happiness and pride.

Their upperclassman widened his eyes in suprise.

Grinning, he brought out his phone again. "Then that means step 3 is next!"

This time, Kageyama cooperated with them while silently anticipating the outcome of the next step.

3) Showcase your talents
-Look for an oppurtunity to show
something you're good at, in
front of your crush.
-But not too much or they might
start to think you're a show-off

"This is perfect!" Nishinoya exclaimed.

Hinata vigourously nodded his head in excitement. "Kageyama would be able to show his awesome serve and cool sets!"

Kageyama bit his lip containing his thrill.

Well, he is known as the King of the Court (in a good way) and the Genius Setter of the Miyagi Perfecture.

Surely he'd be able to grab Y/N's attention.

This time, he was confident that he'd be able to easily complete the task.

The other two looked at Kageyama and saw the excitement in his eyes.

They looked back at each other and grinned.

. . .

"If it's alright, my cousin wants to watch our volleyball practice." Shimizu says to the team.

(A/N: Btw your last name isn't as the same with Kiyoko's bc I find it confusing so I decided that your dad would be the brother of Kiyoko's mom:D)

Kageyama's heart pounded, not out of nervousness but out of anticipation.

Hinata and Nishinoya eagerly nodded their heads in agreement to their manager knowing how this moment would be the perfect oppurtunity.

Few minutes after the team's warm up, a H/C-haired girl entered the court.

"Hi!!" The girl happily greeted them.