Loving you !Short!~Skiff x Male! Reader~

(This was requested by @ZiZiTcat and I hope you enjoy it!)

"My Queen, have you seen Skiff?" You asked, swimming up to her and giving her a soft smile. She turned her attention to you, raising a brow slightly.

"Skiff? Oh, I believe he's in the Bait Hall. To be honest, I can never remember where he is." She laughed, rubbing her neck slightly then putting her arm behind her back. You smiled, giving her a bow before swimming to the bait hall.

"He's an interesting shark, I'll say that," Susca smiled, shaking her head slightly and looking over to her son, but seeing that he was no where to be found. "Siren! Where are you!"

~~~~~

You let out a sigh, looking around the bait hall in hopes to see your boyfriend. You were about to leave before you heard his voice call out to you.

"There you are," You smiled, swimming up to him and pulling the shark into a hug. Red tint covered the poor boy's face, slowly putting his arms around your waist while shoving his face into the crook of your neck. "Awe, is the strong and handsome Skiff embarrassed?" You laughed, rubbing his back while he hugged you tighter out of habit.

"Stop, (Y/N)...y-you are such a tease," he mumbled, nuzzling his head further into your neck. You chuckled, playing with Skiff's dark teal hair and planting a kiss on his head. "But, how is my hot and..and umm..hot and handsome boyfriend d-doing?" He pulled away from the hug, tracing the scar that what across your chest.

"Whoa...I didn't know you had it in you," you stuttered, voice cracking mid-sentence. Both of your faces were cherry red and were not going back to normal anytime soon. A small smirk rested on his face, continuing to trace the scar ever so lightly. "Will your eye be ok?" You traced the scar that was across his face, going over his right eye so his eye is always closed.

"I'll be fine, (Y/N)! Besides, you said that I'm strong!" He smiled, grabbing both of your hands and rubbing his thumbs over your knuckles.

"And handsome." You added, leaning your forehead onto his. He chuckled, cupping your face and bringing you into a sweet kiss. You smiled, wrapping your free arm around his shoulder, and squeezed his right hand with your left hand.

"I'm glad that you are in my life...I don't know what I'd do without you." Skiff spoke up once the two of you pulled away. You smiled, bringing him into another kiss.