Always Forever ~Seko x Guard! Reader~ EDIT

(Edit 9/11/21: turns out Seko is a girl- oops)

"Great...partnered up with Seko..thank you Queen Susca!.." you groaned, dropping your shoulders slightly and making your way to the back entrance. The queen partnered Seko and you together for patrol around the castle and the two of you were told to start at the back entrance together and work your way to the front of the castle.

"You.." you heard Seko groan, glaring at you which make you shift under her glare. Why did the queen have to put me with her of all sharks.. you glanced at Seko, seeing that she was already swimming down one of the halls.

"You jerk, at least give me a warning before you leave!" You yelled, swimming next to Seko once you caught up with her. She rolled her eyes, jabbing your stomach with the end of her spear, making you groan in pain.

"Don't talk to me, let's just get this over with.." She mumbled, continuing to swim down the hallway with you slowly behind.

"My queen, please replace me with Skiff or someone else. I can't do this with her! You know what happened last time I was partnered up with her!" You begged, looking at the queen and hoping she would agree to your request.

"(Y/N), I understand what happened but that's in the past. I need you to learn to trust her again.." She sighed, putting her hands on your shoulders.

"I can't..after what happened..I don't think I can. I love protecting our people but.." you sighed, looking down and gripping on your spear.

"(Y/N)," Susca called, squeezing your shoulders slightly. You looked up at her, seeing the soft smile that was on her face. "You can forgive her. She was your best friend, and still is." You smiled slightly, nodding your head and swimming back to your room.

"You think this a good idea?" What happens if they get in a fight?" Siren asked, looking at his mother with a worried expression.

"I doubt it..but, I'll tell the other guards to be prepared. Siren, go tell the healers about this just in case.." she ordered, swimming off to got tell the guards about the possible problem that might happen.

"Got it.." Siren nodded, swimming off to tell the healers as well and to check in with Silver as well.

"Skiff, it's been three years since we've been on patrol together, or at least guard duty! She hates me for that day.." Seko cried, putting her spear agent the wall.

"I would too."

"Your not helping!"

"But on a serious note, have you tried to apologize?" Skiff asked, raising a brown at Seko, making her think.

"No...I haven't.." She mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck and taking off his helmet, putting it to the side. Skiff sighed, crossing her arms and glaring at her.

"Exactly! She probably hates you because you haven't apologized to her, knowing her, she'll expect your apology because she's your best friend," Skiff explained, taking off his helmet and putting it away. "She'll probably still hate you for a while but, she'll at lest talk to you like normal."  Seko nodding, sighing and taking off her guard attire as well as Skiff, swimming back to their rooms.

"(Y/N), don't be so worried!" Seko teased, putting her helmet on and grabbing her spear, grabbing (b/f)'s and giving it to them. You groaned, rubbing your temples and grabbing your spear as well.

"Fine! Just because I trust the two of you." You sighed, looking at Seko then at your best friend who was smiling like an idiot. Seko wanted to go to a near by cave since there wasn't anything going on at the front gate, which made the two of your friends bored.

"It won't be bad!-"

"(Y/N)!"

"(B/F)!"

"Seko, this is your fault! You were the one that told us to go in there and not be on duty!"

"What?! They also agreed-"

"If we haven't went into that cave then they would be next to us right now, I hate you!"

You gasped, sitting up and putting your hand on your chest, feeling your chest rise and fall and a fast rate. You sat there more a moment, replaying that nightmare of a memory that was in your head, shaking from the terror if that was you that had gotten eaten.

"It's been three years, get ahold of yourself, (Y/N)!" You whispered, putting your head in your hands and letting out a small sigh, getting up and putting on your guard attire and heading to the front gate to do patrol.

You sighed, blowing a raspberry and looking around, hearing a whistle come from your left. You opened your mouth, turning your attention onto Seko before closing your mouth and looking back into the dark ocean.

"(Y/N)...I'm sorry about (b/f)..they were my friend too, I know I should have apologized sooner but.." she sighed, having enough of the awkward silence.

"You didn't know when the right time was..I understand..and I'm sorry for yelling.." you finished for her, bowing your head slightly. She breathed, looking at you in a bit of shock, knowing that you felt the same way for three years.

"Hug it out?" She joked slightly, putting the spear down and opening her arms, turning her body to you. You smiled, dropping your spear and hugging her immediately, feeling all warm inside after not hugging her and doing what friends do for three years.

"Don't use that stupid catch phrase again." You chuckled, punching her arm in a playful manner, swimming back to your spot and grabbing your spear. She laughed, shaking her head and going back to her spot as well. It was silent for a while, until the two of you heard a odd sound coming from on of the caves.

"I'll be back...go tell the queen about this." You ordered, starting to swim to the sound, clutching your spear in your hands.

"What? No way, I'm going with you." Seko yelled, grabbing your wrist and swimming ahead of you.

"Seko, just go..I'll be fine!" You called, disappearing from Sekos sight. She sighed, staying still for a moment before swimming back to tell the queen.

"My queen, (Y/N) and I heard a odd noise in one of the caves near by, she went in and checked it herself." Seko explained, swimming back to the entrance with the queen.

"Thank you for telling me, we'll go and see (Y/N) so she can tell us what was making that noise." She said strictly, grabbing the attention of some nearby guards and having them come along.

"Did you to make up?" Skiff whispered, swimming next to his friend. Seko smiled, nodding slightly, making the shy guard gasp.

"Told you she'd except your apology!" He smiled, elbowing Seko slightly. She laughed, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Hey..do you guys smell that?" One of the guards spoke up, looking at the others to see if they smelt it too.

"Now that you say that..yeah..it smells like.." another guard mumbled, tapping their chin slightly.

"Blood" Seko gasped, looking at Skiff with wide eyes.

"But who's blood is it?" The second guard asked, looking at Seko then at skiff.

"(Y/N)!"