Always Forever ~Seko x Guard!Reader~ Part 2 EDIT

"(Y/N)!" Seko cried, swimming full speed to the cave entrance that you swam in. The group followed not far behind.

"Seko, why'd you....stop..." Skiff mumbled, seeing your body slowly bleed out. A scar was across your back, starting near your shoulders and stopping at your tail fin. A few small cuts but they won't turn into scars.

"Seko, Skiff, go tell the healers!" One of the guards shouted, swimming over to you and trying to apply pressure to stop the bleeding. Skiff nodded, grabbing Seko's wrist and swimming back to the castle to tell the healers.

"Skiff, I just got her back, I'm not leaving her!" Seko cried, getting out of Skiff's hold.

"You won't be leaving her! We'll come back once we get the healers." Skiff reassured, grabbing her wrist again and going to the healer's den.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)...I should have gone with you.." Seko sighed, holding your hand as one of the healers put some of the salve onto your back wound.

"It's not your fault. You know her, she's always getting in trouble or getting hurt.." the healer, Sade, smiled softly, closing the clam that held the salve. Seko looked down in shame.

"I just got her back.." she mumbled, tightly her grip on your hand. Sade gasped, looking at Seko with wide eyes.

"Oh my- Seko, I'm so sorry...but, that's good that the two of you worked it out," she reassured, putting her hand on her shoulder. She nodded, giving her a soft smile. "I'll give you some time alone.." Seko watched her swim off, probably to help another shark.

"Ngh...Seko?" You mumbled, sitting up slowly only to wince and lay back on your stomach.

"(Y/N)! Just relax and rest, I'm right here-mhm!" Seko yelped, seeing that you placed your head on her lap, drifting off into sleep. Blush coated her face, looking away in embarrassment.

"Seko, are you in here-" Susca called, stopping once she saw both Seko and you cuddling. You rested on Seko's chest with a arm around her neck and your other hand was linked with Seko's. She rested her head on top of yours with a hand over your shoulder.

"Did you find them? Oh." Siren stated, seeing the two of you. He snorted slightly, quickly excused himself before causing a disturbance.

"I'm glad that they worked things out," Susa smiled, following her son. He nodded, a soft smile rested on his face. "I'm going to partner them up more often."

"Mom don't!"

"Remember when you got those scars?! Oh that was funny!" You laughed, pointing to the scars that were on Seko's cheek.

"Ha, ha..funny." She laughed sarcastically, rolling her eyes and taking a bite of food. You smiled, elbowing her to get her attention.

"I'm glad to have you back, Seko," you smiled, rubbing the back of your neck with pink on your cheeks. She looked at you with wide eyes, red taking over her face, seeing that you just kissed her lips. '(Y/N). Just. Kissed. Me.' "You got duty today, you'll come back later, right?"

"Yes! Of course! I'll go, bye!" Seko quickly stuttered out, swimming off with her helmet in her hands. You chuckled, leaning your head on the wall.

"What am I going to do with you?" You mumbled, watching Seko swim into a wall, making you laugh.

"You'll date her!" A voice called from the left side of you.

"Silver!" You blushed, crossing your arms in embarrassment.

"Skiff, she kissed me!" Seko cried, shaking the poor shark by the shoulders. Skiff yelled, trying to stop Seko from shaking him to death.

"Calm down! You'll live, just tell her how you feel." Skiff smiled, putting his hands on Seko's shoulders. Seko nodded rapidly, skill having a red face from the kiss.

"I like you! W-will you go on a date with me?" Seko stuttered, looking down with a tomato red face.

"Of course! We'll stay together. Always forever!" You beamed, wrapping your arms around the girl. She laughed, spinning you slightly and giving you a quick hug.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"..she said 'always forever'..and I know that she'll be in our hearts..." Seko smiled shakily, making some of the sharks sob and cry.

"I love you, (Y/N)..you left so soon." She choked on his words, covering her mouth before looking up. "You didn't need to have your funeral rising so soon in life.." Siren looked down, tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Funeral rising's were the worst things ever. Especially when it's a love one, close friend, or a family member.

"Thank you, Seko.." Susca whispered, looking down slightly. Seko swam back into the crowd, quickly hugging Skiff and sobbing into his shoulder. Skiff let out a shaky sigh, rubbing her back in hopes it will calm her down slightly. Seko couldn't nor wouldn't stay up there, next to the Queen. It broke her heart too much.

"Now, let's begin the funeral rising.."