Chapter Thirty

Everyone turned to Maria, "Parking lot" she shrugged and you puzzled yourself thinking about how people have sex in a car. Do you go in the back or can you do it in the front seat? Anyways, it was Thor's turn.

"A barn" he said proudly and nodded proudly at his confidence. Your attention was pulled to your girlfriend, "Burger King bathroom" and you brought your hand up to cover your mouth. "I did it in the woods once" Peter spoke up and raised his hand slightly. Even though Peter was a full grown adult, he still acted like a child sometimes. "Haunted house" Wanda said shyly and you gaped, "ghost?" you asked and she smirked, "zombies" she corrected and you laughed. "Zombies turn you on Wanda?" Tony teased and she glared at him before looking back at you and shooting you a soft smile.

After all of your laughter died down the team all looked at you in silence, and you looked at them in anticipation. "What about you y/n" Maria asked and you shook your head with a shy smile and you felt Wanda put an arm around you. "Wow, you and Nat haven't?" Maria asked in shock even though you had only admitted your feeling for each other 2 weeks okay and only made it official that day. "No we haven't" Natasha chimed in and you exchanged a look with her. "Ooh how perfect" Maria said mischievously.

"Steve can I?" she asked and he understood what she was talking about and he nodded with relief because we all knew he can't come up with truth or dare questions. "Romanoff, truth or dare" Maria asked, and Natasha was rather intrigued. "Dare" and Maria smirked at her before looking at you, "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with y/n"you looked nervous and she could see that, "we don't have to if..." you cut her off by taking her hand and dragging her to the closet and turning on the dim light before turning to face her. "Does it bother you that we haven't had sex yet?" you ask and she shakes her head, "No, as long as I get to be with you. But this is the longest relationship I've had that didn't involve sex" she said casually.

"Oh, is it important to you?" you asked carefully. "Um, I don't think important is the word I'd use..." she trailed off. "Why so many questions? Are you worried that I won't want to be with you if we don't have sex?" she asked as she looked at you in the dimly lit room. "I think I want to with you eventually" you said while looking at your feet, "what if I'm bad at it?" you asked softly. "Y/n, don't feel like you're obligated" she reassured, "But I won't care if you're bad at it, because I love you." although you couldn't see, both your eyes widened.

"You love me?" you said as a smile crept onto your face and you looked up to meet her eyes. "Yes, I do. I love you y/n and I don't know why I didn't tell you earlier" "Yeah you were being pretty stubborn out there" you joke and she playfully hit you. "Well?" she asked as if she was waiting for something, you giggled. "Well?" you tried to say it seriously but you started laughing.

"Don't you have something to tell me? I know you do." "Oh I do... But I think I'm going to make you wait for it" she gasped. "Oh don't be so stubborn y/n. I know you want to say it" "Yeah I really do" you say. "You're so stubborn, sometimes I just want to kill you" and you fake hurt "With love and kisses of course" she added and you leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed back. The kiss instantly became heated and she tapped your thigh. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around her waist, and she walked forward so your back was leaned against the wall. Your hands were entangled in her hair, while hers were moving up and down your thighs. Then to your dislike, she pulled her head back so your lips were no longer connected.

"Hey!" you whined, "We can continue if you say it" she teased. "Oh fine..." you gave in and she smiled cockily. "Natasha, I..." you were cut off by JARVIS. "7 minutes are up" and you smiled smugly. "Oooh" you say happily as you got off of Natasha. "Until next time I guess" you say while moving to open the door. "Oh and you might want to fix your hair" you say as you open the door and walk out confidently. Natasha mumbles a curse before straightening herself out and exiting the closet.

She sits down next to you on the couch, "how'd it go" Tony teased, and you shrug with the smug smile still plastered on your face as you look at Natasha and she softly glares at you. Like the kind of glare that says 'kill with kindness' but is still scary, but your smile doesn't fade because you know it's getting to her. "Did Maria go home?" you ask as you looked around for her and Steve nodded.

"I'm feeling a movie night. Anyone else?" Tony asked the group and they nodded. Then you feel Natasha's hot breath on your ear, "You're so hot" she whispered and you turned to whisper back, "I know". She leans in again, "I want to continue what we were doing in the closet" you smirked because you know that right now you hold all the power. "I do too" you whispered. "Okay, but I don't like waiting" she said and waited for you to respond. "Oh I know" you say mischievously as you get an idea.

"How about we turn movie night into a slumber party?" everyone turns to look at you. You see numerous faces light up, and turn to see Natasha shaking her head but she can't help but smile at your stubbornness. "YESS!" Peter yells out and everyone laughs and nods. "I'm picking the first movie!" Tony said, "Boy's on snack duty, me and y/n/n will get blankets and pillows" Wanda spoke and you excitedly grabbed her hand before exiting the room.