Aftermath

A few minutes of that horror show passed, and 0 felt extremely sick. It didn't help that he got injected with an unknown substance earlier that day. Or maybe it was yesterday? At this point, 0 has completely lost track of time. The doors finally opened, and he grabbed 0's hand and carried 56. On the way to 56's cell, 0 thought about what happened and the time. "Dr. Andie, how long was I out when I got injected?" "A few hours. I tried asking Dr. Jamie what he injected you with, but he wouldn't answer me," he answered. Dr. Andie was worried about 0's health. His favorite subject 0's health might be in danger because Dr. Jamie injected him with something dangerous. He was planning on going through those files later. He needed to know. Dr. Andie dropped off 56 at his cell and took 0 back to the check-up room. He was going to give him another check-up to see if his vitals are normal and if he is perfectly healthy. He scribbled what he needed on his clipboard. Height: 5'2 Weight: 97 pounds Heart: Slight arrhythmia, otherwise fine. Lungs: slight irregular breathing patterns. Talk to the head doctor later. Sight: normal. Hearing: normal. Wait... Wasn't his heart and lungs normal before the injection? Something was terribly wrong. Dr. Andie looked up at 0, and then back at the clipboard. "What is it now, dumbass?" "Nothing, 0. I'll be taking you back to your cell n-now. Tell me if you feel strange, okay?" Dr. Andie managed to blurt out. Wait, Dr. Andie stuttering? That's unheard of. 0 knew something was wrong. Maybe the experiment that ended up turning into a nightmare? Maybe the injection? Either way, he didn't like it. Dr. Andie took 0 back to his cell. While he was in his cell, 0 came up with a brilliant plan. Meanwhile, the raven-haired scientist tried getting the keys off the head doctor while he was taking a nap. While they both had different plans, they both needed answers. And fast.