Jasper (23)

I woke up to a very asleep Levi with his leg over mine, and him hugging me. His head was rested on my shoulder, so I lightly gave him a kiss on it. Thankfully, it didn't wake Mr. Sleeping Beauty.

Extremely carefully, I unhooked his arm from my waist, and pulled out of the sleeping bag we slept in, which surprisingly fit two people pretty okay. I saw that everybody was still asleep except for Andrew and Mitri. They saw me get up, and followed suit. We went down to the living room, carefully stepping over people. Because, you know, probably best not to kill them by trampling them in their sleep. That would be an extremely tough way to die.

"So, I saw you and Levi were pretty comfortable last night," Andy said, lightly shoving me. Demitri made an oo'ing sound, but got interrupted by almost falling down the stairs. Me and Andrew tried not to laugh and him, but failed. Luckily, we did it quietly. Mitri shot us the finger in return.

"I guess," I replied, with a shrug.

Once he had recovered from his not-so-graceful fall, Demitri said, "Dude. If a girl held me like that I would marry her on the spot. Though, I'm not a huge fan of winter weddings, but you get my point. Levi likes you so fucking much, everyone can see it."

"He did say that he's liked me since we met, so he's liked me for..." I stopped as I did the math, "Seven years. And yeah, I like him a lot also."

"Well, he's embraced the gay for way longer than I have. I only realized I was pan a year ago," Andy said, "And it's so adorable what you guys have. It's so cute watching you guys cuddle into each other, and I loved seeing the gifts you picked for each other."

"Thanks. I'm very happy," I said, grinning widely. Then, we heard a scream upstairs. And another. And people racing down the stairs.

"Zander and Kieran are the loudest people I have ever met," Levi said. Following behind him, Luke nodded. "Kier saw that it was snowing, squealed, waking us all up. Then, Z also squealed, started bouncing up and down, and wanted to jump out of the window into the snow. It took both me and Luke to pull him away from opening the window."

"You're really surprised? They're Kieran and Zander," Demitri said, stuffing one of the leftover cookies into his mouth. I noticed Andrew ding the same.

"Good point. Also, cookies for breakfast?" Levi asked.

Andy and Demitri replied, "Duh."

"Hm. I can't blame ya. Those were great. I need coffee, though."

"Oh please yes," I begged. I followed him into the kitchen, and helped him make our daily dose of caffeine. It would probably only be the first out of four or so. Eventually, our coffee was finished, and we toasted to each other. Let me make it known, sipping coffee near the fireplace with your (maybe?) boyfriend nuzzled into you is really the best thing ever, 10/10 highly recommended. I played with his hair, something that I love to do and he enjoys. After we finished our drinks, we changed into snow gear and agreed to go outside with Z and Kier.

Of course, the two of them were throwing the snow at each other, wrestling, catching snowflakes, and sledding down a hill the twins have in their backyard. Meanwhile, the rest of us made snow forts. We're still kids on the inside. Me, Levi, and Luke had our own, and even made our own rooms. Andrew and Demitri made their's on the opposite side of the house.

I think after a while Zander and Kier joined in on the forts. Our's was surprisingly very cozy. Luke was able to find pieces of plywood to put in some places so they were covered. The entrance, and all three of ours rooms had the wood over them. I was quite proud of ourselves.

Later, we went inside, got changed again, and Mitri and Andy went home. Zander and Kieran stayed for a little while after because they wanted to play on a bar set in the twin's basement from when Isobel did gymnastics. They were absolutely horrible. I took videos to hopefully show at their future graduations, weddings, and maybe funerals. They went home also. So then, it was just me and the brothers.