Chapter 90. Eating ice cream is not easy

The two old men saw Meng Shichen holding Qin Yi and feeding ice cream one by one.

Just feed it, but the way these two people eat is somewhat special.

Qin Yiyi still sat on Meng Shichen's lap as usual, Meng Shichen wrapped her arms around her, holding ice cream in his hand.

He gave a bite to his mouth, then lowered his head to hold Qin Yi's small mouth, and fed it in.

Meng Shichen was really doing it for Qin Yiyi, and he came up with any method.

He felt that the first bite of ice cream in his mouth was to pull out the cold, so he ate it first, and then fed it to Qin Yiyi. But before Qin Yi had eaten it, the hot and big tongue entangled Qin Yi's small tongue back and forth to melt the ice cream, but also to reduce the coldness of the ice cream to a low level.

But in this way, Qin Yiyi could only taste the taste of ice cream, and there was almost no coldness.

His mouth was pouted, and his cheeks bulged.

"Brother, don't make trouble."

Meng Shichen's deep and sweet laughter sounded, and he pecked the little baby and pouted his mouth. Holding the ice cream and the small spoon in his hand, the little baby shook his eyes slightly, teasing her deliberately.

"Then baby still eat it?"

Qin Yi bite Meng Shichen bitterly, but he still didn't want to be cruel.

"eat!"

"Hehe, open your small mouth, ah."

Meng Shichen gave another spoon to her mouth, and then bowed his head to feed her.

This time, Qin Yiyi actively swung his little tongue and hooked the ice cream in Meng Shichen's mouth in order to feel the ice cream cooler, and then tried to swallow it all as soon as he made trouble.

So Qin Yi was still waiting to be fed at first, but afterwards, as soon as Meng Shichen put the ice cream in her mouth, her little head immediately followed and grabbed it.

Meng Shichen found it funny, and sometimes he deliberately tilted his head back a little later. At this time, Qin Yiyi would hold his head to prevent him from moving, and then kissed him with a small mouth.

This feeling was as if the little baby couldn't wait to kiss him, which made Meng Shichen feel very good, and it was great that the corners of his mouth and the curved eyes became wider.

Suddenly I felt that occasionally eating ice cream is not bad, anyway, this method won't get cold to Qin Yiyi.

"Ahem."

The two old men looked for a while and found that they hadn't noticed them at all and had to cough to remind them.

Do they feel so low? The two were depressed.

It was not that Meng Shichen and Qin Yiyi hadn't noticed, but the two of them were having fun while the other was fighting. The two old men didn't call them, so the two of them just focused on themselves.

Hearing the cough, Qin pushed away Meng Shichen's head one by one, and escaped from his entangled tongue.

Obviously he was feeding ice cream, but afterwards, Meng Shichen always had to kiss for a while before giving up.

"Grandpa, Grandpa Meng, are you finished talking?"

Seeing Meng Shichen's approach, the two laughed dryly. Old Qin even forgot to attack his granddaughter.

"Ah, what about eating."

"Hahaha."

Seeing Qin Guosheng's embarrassment, Old Man Meng couldn't help but laughed.