𝖷𝖵. 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨'𝖲

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩 - 𝗠𝗜𝗠𝗜'𝗦

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩 - 𝗠𝗜𝗠𝗜'𝗦

I'D NEVER GIVEN MUCH thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.

I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me face-to-face with death.

They also brought me to Aimee.

BELLA SWAN STOOD OUTSIDE of the dance studio with only a can of pepper spray to protect herself.

She bravely entered and looked around, not seeing her mother nor the vampire anywhere.

"Bella? Bella!" Her mom's voice called out. "Where are you?!" She yelled.

"Mom?!" Bella ran towards the sound. She opened a closet door to see a video of her mom and Bella playing from years ago.

James's devilish chuckle caused the human to look to her left. And there he was, the big bad vampire.

"That's my favourite part. You were a stubborn child,
weren't you?" He asks with an amused tone.

"She's not even here" Bella realises. "No" James confirms. The vampire pushes her against a wall and sniffs her hair.

All Bella could think of in the moment was Aimee. She just wanted to be with her.

"Sorry. You know, but you really made it too easy. So, to make this entertaining, I'm gonna make a little video of our time together. I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don't mind." He grins as he pulls out a camera.

"Action" he calls out. "This'll break Aimee's little, dead heart." He smiles smugly. "Aimee has nothing to do with this?" Bella yells, becoming protective of her girlfriend.

"But she does" James shakes his head. "Victoria and her history will make for a more interesting sport than her feeble attempt to protect you" he smirks.

Bella pulls out her pepper spray, spraying the vampire in the eye before running towards the exit.

James just leaps in front of her and stops her from going anywhere. He chucks her across the room, still filming.

"It's a shame she didn't have the strength to change you. Instead she left you as this fragile little human" he tuts. "It's cruel really".

James snaps Bella's leg and she cried out in pain "tell Aimee how much it hurts!" James yells.

"Tell her to avenge you!" James demands. "No, Aimee, don't!" Bella yells.

"Tell her!" James yells louder. Suddenly Aimee comes crashing in and throws James across the room and away from Bella.

Aimee gets distracted as she sees Bella in so much pain. James uses this to his advantage and chokes Aimee against a wall.

"You're alone. Because you're faster than the others... but not stronger" James comments. "I'm strong enough to kill you" Aimee snarls.

She punches him away and into a mirror. The female vampire gets up and speeds towards Bella. "I'm so sorry, please forgive me" Aimee whispers, before scooping up Bella and jumping towards the balcony.

James grabs Aimee's foot, dragging her down and causing Bella to be thrown away. Bella screams in pain as she hits the ground.

James reached her before Aimee can and takes ahold of the humans wrist. He stares Aimee directly in the eyes as he bites down onto Bella's flesh.

Aimee soon tackles James and Edward appears. The two Cullen vampires fight off James until the rest of the family arrive.

Finally they all get there and Alice goes straight to help Bella who is squirming and crying as the venom affects her.

"Aimee. Enough" Carlisle says, as Aimee begins to kill James. "Remember who you are" he says calmly.

"Bella needs you" Carlisle takes note, looking over at the fragile human. "Your brothers will take care of him" he reassures.

The family tear James apart and set him on fire. "My head is burning" Bella yells as she squirms more.

"It's the venom" Aimee says, brushing Bella's hair out of her face as a way of comfort.

"You have a choice, you can let the change happen..." Carlisle begins.

"No, no I don't want this for her, she doesn't deserve it" Aimee refuses. "It's going to happen, Aimee. I've seen it" Alice admits.

"It doesn't have to be that way" Carlisle comments. "She's still haemorrhaging. Alice, make me a tourniquet. Your belt" Carlisle instructs.

"Carlisle, what's my other option?" Aimee asks, only looking  at Bella as guilt washes over her.

"Carlisle!" Aimee yells. "We could try and suck the venom out" Carlisle suggests.

"You know I won't be able to stop" Aimee mutters. "The mate bond you two share is stronger than anything I've ever seen. The pain will affect you when the venom leaves her body" Carlisle explains.

"You need to choose. She only has minutes left." He says sadly. Aimee looks down at her girlfriend with a reassuring smile.

"I'm going to make it go away, love. I'm gonna make it go away" Aimee says softly.

The vampire takes Bella's arm and slowly put it against her lips. And finally she inserts her teeth into the flesh and starts to drain her blood.

After a minute a loud ringing formed in Aimee's head causing her to pull away from Bella and cry out in pain.

Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder.

 Life is harder