𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗮: 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀

-𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

"STRAWBERRY, MON CHÉRI?" Aimee Hale-Cullen asked her girlfriend with a cheeky grin.

The two lovers were sat opposite each other outside a cafe by the Eiffel Tower. They had been in Paris for three days and they were returning to America soon.

"Please." Bella smiled back. They had spent their time touring Paris, and they had now found their favourite place, a small cafe called Hattie's.

"I've made us plans for tonight" Aimee reveals. Bella raises an eyebrow at her mate. "What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise." she grins back. The younger girl told her eyes, the grin on her lips not moving a bit.

"Better be good"

|______________|

Later that evening, the two arrived outside a museum. Bella had recently fallen in love with the art work that was shown in Paris.

The artwork brought both the girls so much joy. Bella would spend hours admiring the paintings and sculptures whilst Aimee admired the smile on Bella's face.

"Aims, why are we here?" Bella asks with a confused expression. Aimee didn't respond, instead she placed a blindfold gently over Bella's eyes.

"You trust me, don't you love?" Aimee whispered into Bella's ear, causing the human to shiver.

"Do you even have to ask?" Bella retorts with a laugh. Aimee shakes her head with a small chuckle and starts to walk forward with Bella in her hold.

"When can I know what we are doing here?" Bella asked as she looked around, still not being able to see anything. She just let Aimee guide her.

"Now" Aimee whispered. Before the blindfold was off Bella could feel the warmth of being inside. There was also a strong smell of roses, Bella adored the smell.

Aimee pulled off the fabric from Bella's eyes. The human squinted as her eyes adjusted to the light.

When she saw her surroundings she gasped. They were in the centre of Bella's favourite museum and surrounding them were thousands of purple roses.

In the corner of the room was a band, beautifully playing Requiem, by Mozart. Bella grinned as she listened to the music.

"I don't get it, why-" Bella began but she cut herself off when she saw Aimee knelt down on the floor, holding out a small red box.

The vampire then proceeded to open it, causing a large sob to escape from Bella's mouth. Aimee watched with a small smile as Bella admired the ring.

"Bella

"Bella... you are everything to me. I promise to love and protect you forever. Would you do me the extraordinary honour of marrying me?" Aimee asked with a smile.

Bella remained speechless. "It's not like you to be silent, love" Aimee remarked with a smirk. Bella lightly smacked her arm, an amused smirk on her face too "shut up".

"Yes" she grins. Aimee breathes out in relief. She slides the ring onto Bella's finger and lifts her up by the waist.

The vampire spins Bella around with a laugh. Bella clung on and smiled widely into her fiancé's shoulder.

"You have to admit, it was a pretty good surprise?" Aimee asks, her signature smirk dancing across her face.

"Meh.." Bella joked. Aimee gasped and began to tickle her mate's ribs. She knew her weaknesses now.

"Aimee! Stop it!" Bella yelled out, her voice covered by giggles.

"Never, Mrs Hale-Cullen" Aimee whispered.

|______________|

"How on earth did you get my dad's permission?" Bella asked with a smile as she held up her hand and moved the ring in the light.

Bella and Aimee were now back at their hotel, laying on the couch watching a cheap rom-com.

"I may not be one of Charlie's favourite people right now but he understands the amount of love that i hold for you. Plus it did take about two months of me begging" Aimee grinned.

"You, Aimee Hale-Cullen, begged? For me!" Bella gasps.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get too used to it" the vampire says, rolling her eyes.

"I don't wanna leave" Bella admitted. "It's so beautiful and peaceful here. No vampires"

"I know, love. But Alice would murder us if we stayed any longer"

Bella hummed in response, her eyes slowly closing as Aimee stroked her hair. "I love you" she whispered.

"I love you"

|______________|