𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

THE SOUNDS OF HEELS SCRAPING and clicking across wood echoed at the Cullen house.

Alice was currently watching Bella try to get used to her wedding shoes. Bella wasn't one for heels and it showed as she struggled to walk.

"Uhhh... you just have to break them in!" Alice reassures.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asks.

The pixie like vampire's eyes widen "No! Absolutely not!"

"I'm just thinking it's a little much.. you know.. the dress, these shoes, all of this" Bella sighs, motioning to the rest of the Cullens who were organising the ceremony.

"No! It's exactly enough! Tomorrow will be perfect"

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asks as he carried a very large trunk of wood.

"On either side of isle" Alice smiles.

"What isle?" Esme asks as she too carries decorations.

"Does no one have vision!" Alice yells ironically, running to help. Bella chuckles as she takes off her heels.

"You go home and get lots of beauty sleep" Alice instructs when she returns "that's an order"

"Okay" Bella obeys. Alice squeals as she drags the human in for a hug.

|_______________|

Bella stands in her room when she feels the familiar breeze of Aimee entering through her window.

She turns around to see her fiancé stood behind her. "I was just checking for cold feet, love" Aimee grins as she pulls Bella closer to her by the waist.

"Well, mine are toasty warm" Bella answers.

"That's what I like to hear" Aimee smirks "I have been waiting a century to marry you Miss Swan." She pauses "you have kept me waiting for a while"

"My apologies, Miss Hale-Cullen. Tomorrow I'll be completely and utterly yours" Bella dreamily smirks.

"To be able to call you mine for eternity seems like an awfully great honour."

Bella's cheeks flush red as she takes a seat on her bed. "You don't have to say this stuff to flatter me anymore, I'm not leaving you"

"I don't say these things to flatter you or to reel you in. I say the things I say because I mean them and you deserve to hear the compliments you receive" Aimee admits.

"You know my history and you have never made me feel like I'm a monster or that I've every done anything wrong. You've been hurt and patronised by Victoria because of me and you've never taken it out on me or blamed me." Aimee pauses for a moment "Bella... thank you. Thank you for loving me more than anyone else has ever done before"

Bella's eyes prick with tears as she sees Aimee break down slightly in front of her. "Aimee, you deserve more credit.. a year from now I hope to look in the mirror and see someone like you. Someone capable of courage and sacrifice and love."

Aimee grins as she picks Bella up and pulls her in for a kiss. It was getting more serious but suddenly the sound of a whistle enters from Bella window.

"What is that?" Bella asks as she pulls away from Aimee. "I'm late for my bachelor party" Aimee answers with an amused smile.

"Bachelor party?" Bella asks.

"Yes, my brothers seem to think that because I enjoy the company of a woman rather than a man it automatically makes me 'one of the boys' as Emmett likes to say"

"Send her out Bella. Or we're coming in after her" Emmett orders as he appears at the window and then immediately jumps down.

"So this party... will there be strippers?" Bella asks, trying to hide her worry.

"No, just a couple of mountain lions, maybe a few bears"

"Don't worry Bella, we'll give her back in plenty of time" Jasper smirks as he jumps up to the window.

"I'd hurry up before they come in" Edward's voice calls out from the garden.

"Okay, he's right. Go.. before they break my house." Bella orders, pushing Aimee to the window.

"I'll meet you at the alter" Aimee smiles.

"I'll be the one in white." Bella worryingly states.

"That was very convincing" Aimee jokes as the two chuckle.

"I'll see you tomorrow, darling" Aimee grins before jumping down to meet her brothers.

Bella watched as they tackled her mate into a bear hug. Aimee laughed as she pushed them off of her. And in a flash they had all disappeared into the forest.

|_______________|