🌼 Chapter 11

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

"This one?"

"Nope!" Jungkook replied.

"Kook are you as indecisive as me? There's nothing that you like and I can't decide for myself. You're not helping!" I whined.

"Look for something else! I don't like the colour for this one and you don't seem to like it too!"

"Yeah but let's just grab one and head out!"

"Just look for one you love then we'll head out. Come on." He dragged me to another shop.

"Ohh they've got nice skirts here!" I said as I scanned the racks.

"Take them if you want!" Jungkook said.

"We came to look for a  dress."

I watched as he picked the skirts from the rack and gave it to me.

"Here, try them! I'll look for dresses!"

"But -"

"Go!" He said in a serious tone.

I walk to the changing room and tried the skirts and WOW! They do look nice.

I smiled as I stared at my reflection.

Well! That's a first! I've never really been a fan of  skirts but maybe it's time to try something new, right?

I was appreciating myself as I hear a knock on the door.

"Y/N? I got you a few dresses, you can try them and see if you like any!" Jungkook said.

I opened the door, muttered a 'thanks' as I took the dresses and closed the door.

"I'm standing right here, if there's anything just tell me!" He informed me.

"Yeah!"

"Jungkooooook! This one looks nice!"

"Show me!"

"You want to see??" I asked again hesitantly even if he just asked me to show him.

"Yes!" He said.

I opened the door and he scanned me with his eyes from head to toe.

"I- WOWW! YOU LOOK-" He cleared his throat. "You look amazing! Beautiful!"

"Thank you!" I said shyly.

"You'll take this one then?"

"Can I take a few others too?" I asked timidly. "Your choices are pretty good!"

"Take whatever you like!"He said smilingly.

I fixed my dress as I walked out after trying the dresses and Jungkook carried my outfits in his hands and handed them to the salesgirl.

Jungkook turned to me and asked.

" You okay?"

" I think my hair got stuck in my dress' zip... "I trailed off as I tried to fix it.

" Let me see." Jungkook turned me around so he could fix the little issue and I hear the salesgirls giggling and whispering at how cute the scene is.

Jungkook unzipped my dress a little and as his hands removed my hair, I felt his touch on my upper back, giving me chills on the spine.

OH GOD!

"Here you go! Better now?" Jungkook asked.

I nodded shyly.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

"So, do you have any plans tomorrow?" Jungkook asked as we were now sitting in a restaurant having dinner.

"Uhh? Dinner with my family?" I stated obviously.

"I know that! I meant during the day."

"ohhh! No duh! When do I even go out Kook?"

"Well then I'm going to meet a friend of mine, they just had their first baby and he has been bugging me since a week now, so I've been thinking of going tomorrow, would you like to accompany me?" He asked.

"Yeahh! I mean I'd love to!!" I grinned.

He smiled back at me.

"Just shut up Yoongles! Jia will say yes. Stop stressing over that!" I said as I kept the water bottle back in the fridge.

"I'm not! I'm just saying what if it's too early?" I hear my brother stressing over the phone.

"Bro? You've been dating for so long and trust me Jia is waiting for that ring, now just go for it and give me the good news soon. Okay??"

"Ugh! Fine! Are you coming tomorrow?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Oh come on! Gotta socialise sometimes!" He laughed.

"Yeah riighhhht! Well! I gotta go now Yoongi! I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yeahh take care!"

"Yesss! I love youuuuu!" I tease him intentionally.

"Ewwww! Shut up!"He said before hanging up.

" Who was that?"

" AHGH." I screamed as I got startled by Jungkook's voic3."Oh God! Jungkook! Can't you make some noise when you're walking?? You scared me!!"

" Sorry!"

I rolled my eyes.

" I'm too tired! I need sleep!"

I rushed upstairs, made myself comfortable, as much as one can on a couch, and covered myself with the duvet and in just a few minutes, sleep took over me!

================================

I'm still stuck on this live! Probably because he replied to my question during that but it's more about how he was enjoying himself during the live

I'm still stuck on this live! Probably because he replied to my question during that but it's more about how he was enjoying himself during the live. And how can I even forget this live, when the man was wearing a see through outfit and hip thrusting on Baepsae. BISH NAH! NEVER FORGETTING THIS.