🌼 Chapter 14

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

Home.

Home is the place I want to be right now.

Sitting here, trying to socialise with family is not what I'm up for tonight.

Some cousins, aunts and uncles, that I haven't met for months ever since I got married, are here, settling themselves in the backyard of my parents' house, and I'm trying. I'm really trying to be as friendly and warm as I can.

It surprises me how this place used to be my home months ago, now all I want is to run away from here.

As long as it was my parents and my brother, I was fine but these relatives, are the people who always laughed at me because I wasn't what they were.

Elegance, class, growing up in this kind of family, taught me how much these words matters. The type of outfits you wear apparently determined what kind of future you held.

I laughed mentally about how I was the weird one in this family. All of my cousins were always in dresses, skirts, heels and then there was me, jeans, shirts, sweatpants, I was just so used to cover myself up and according to those relatives, I was supposed to die single.

Ha! I'm still trying to understand their logic.

All I want to do right now is go home and watch Netflix.. with him.. with Jungkook..

Jungkook.

Once we came here, it took just five minutes for my mom to take him away from me and I miss him already.

It wasn't this bad with Jungkook's friends during the day, but I'm supposed to be feeling comfortable since this is supposed to be a time with my family and here am I, bored to the square.

"As always lost in your own world, aren't you?" I hear the high pitch voice of my annoying cousin, Laura.

"Oh hello to you too Laura!" I said monotously.

"Well, how's married life?"

She never misses a chance to pry into my personal life.

"Very well, thank you! How have you been?" I asked trying to be polite.

"I've been doing just fine, my boyfriend just proposed me last week. You know it was so perfect, the yacht, dinner, and the ring!" She smiled dreamily as she said.

"That's good!" I said, uninterested.

"Jungkook is so built up, no?"

"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

"I mean he is handsome, sexy, rich as well. I wonder why he said yes to you! I mean no offence but now yeah you've changed from what you were,but damn were you ugly before marriage with your pants and shirts always like-"

"I guess looks and how you dress up don't always matter? Sometimes manners and personality plays the biggest role. Jungkook knew me since high school and he never had a problem with the way I dress, I wonder why does that disturb you." I cut her off.

"Well maybe but still. I really can't believe this!"

"Believe it or not, we are married now so your opinion doesn't matter."

"Oh I didn't mean to offend you, Y/N!" she said in an annoying sweet voice.

I kept quiet thinking that she'll just get away from me but I was so wrong.

"He must be giving you a good time huh? I mean look at him, I just know he is good in bed-"

"Excuse me, Y/N, do you want to eat something?" Jungkook interrupted the conversation.

"Oh I don't know about Y/N, but I am hungry."Laura said as she eyed Jungkook up and down.

Disgusting.

She is about to settle down and here she is stripping my husband with her eyes.

Can she stoop lower than this?

" Uhm Oh so would you-" Jungkook started before I cut him off.

" You better go ask your fiancé for that Laura, I'm very sure you'd love to enjoy your meal with YOUR fiancé instead right? And as much as I'd like to socialise, I refuse to let you in my private life. My sex life with my husband is none of your business so go put your nose where it belongs to cause it's been disturbing me for years." I said.

" I uh-"

Before Laura could even respond to me, I grabbed Jungkook's hand and walk towards the buffet.

"The food looks good though." I stated as I observed the delicious meals.

"You were hot." Jungkook said.

"huh?"

"That was hot. The way you umm talked back to your uh cousin. It was hot. You were hot." He said in a whisper not wanting anyone to hear our conversation.

I blushed at his words but grinned at him.

"What do you want to have? I want to have this roasted chicken and you?" I asked trying to avoid his eyes.

"Can I eat you instead?" He asked back.

My eyes widened at his question and he coughed mumbling a little "sorry".

Okay that was cutely hot but never mind...

Jungkook sticked with me the rest of the night, and I assumed it was because he sensed how uncomfortable I was here.

Yoongi and Jia joined us later and soon my discomfort left me as Jungkook and Yoongi started making  funny conversations and reminiscing moments from their school life making me laugh.

As I spent the rest of the night holding Jungkook's hand, I realised that this is where my comfort was and maybe for me, home wasn't a place anymore, home was a person for me.

My home is Jungkook. My home is with Jungkook...

================================

I'll try to update the next chapter this week if I can!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your sweet messages and since those messages really cheered me up and motivated me more, I thought of updating one chapter at least for this week❤️

Thank you for reading and appreciating the story💜