ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

It all started when one of my bestfriend told me to write about BTS and added that it's a good way to spend my time. I wonder who told him that but thank you J,if not for you, I wouldn't have thought about fanfictions.

Thank you to this little sister that I grew to love so much as well, she's been here since day one, and was always the first one to read my updates. I love you Ra.

Special love to my bestie. H, thank you for always being there for me, and for being so supportive to your dramatic bestie. You're my favourite as you know.

Last but not the least, thank you to all the readers, who read, appreciated and voted for this fanfiction. I am not good at writing, I just write whatever comes to my mind and sometimes it's cringe or stupid but never thought that one day "My First Love" would be trending and I'd wake up to the numbers going up and up and up.
On 100k reads currently, and I don't know how many more we'll have but I'm grateful for the appreciation. It truly means a lot to me. Thank you so much.

💜I purple you💜

© miniessona

Btw, add me on insta @miniessona if you want to🥹 The picture below is my profile🥹🫶🏼 I need friends🥹💔 Like I said, I have no chingus🥹💔