Isabella

When I look at my phone I see 6 missed calls,all from Carter.When I read the text messages they are all from Carter too:
CarCar😪💘😶
Chrissy I'm sorry.I never meant ANY  of it.I hate hurting you.
Carcar😪💘😶
Please answer me!I feel like shit
Carcar😪💘😶
We really need to work on the project again😏😂❤️
Carcar😪💘😶
No really come for the project then
Cacar😪💘😶
Damn it Chrissy!Im coming over then.

The last text was at 4:56.Its 5:02 now.Shit!"Chrissy"?Oh god I missed his voice."Chris-".He got up to my room.I missed him.He gets closer to me.Without warning he hugs my and starts to cry."I thought you hated me".
"You said some really hurtful like things.What happened there"?
"I realized that I'm a danger to you.I also know that you wouldn't let me go that easily.I never meant any of it Chrissy.When I saw you with Shawn and it broke my heart even more".He walks around my room."I didn't eat,or sleep.I skipped school to avoid hurting you.All the stuff I did to you...WHY DONT YOU HATE ME?I HURT YOU"!

"I DONT KNOW WHY I DONT  HATE YOU WHEN I LOVE YOU SO STOP YELLING AT ME".I close my eyes to calm down."I missed you".
"Me too".I sit on the bed."Is something wrong"?He asks me sitting next to me,putting his hand in mine."What are we"?He looks around the room and finds a daisy.I like Daisies don't judge💁.He stands me up and gets on one knee."Omg".
"Chrissy will you do the honors in being my girlfriend"?

"Yes"!I jump into his arms and he spins me around.He looks into my eyes."I love you,so much".I don't say it back.I just kiss him.He bites my bottom lip."Carter.I have a lot to tell you".

LATER THAT DAY

"okay let me get this straight.Kerry is your sister.Kerry bf was Shawn.Shawn and Kerry did the, püma"!"What"?I start laughing."Wtf is püma"?
"I like the word now let me finish!Okay so Kerry got pregnant and died.Did the baby live"?
"Let me find out.I don't  think so.She got stabbed in the side".I looked up my family tree."Okay we have my mom,dad,Kerry and...".I scroll down."Isabella".I stare at a pic and the spitting two year old version of Kerry.The same light brown hair,the same beautiful nose,and her big blue eyes."Thats my niece".I get up from my bed."MOM"?My mom hasn'ty drinking since the accident with Shawn."What is it"?!My mom ask out of breath.She looks at Carter."Who's the hot Asian"?Carter stops himself from laughing."You remember Carter from middle school?Well this is Carter,my boyfriend".She forms a big smile."Welcome to the family!Now I have a chicken downstairs so I'm gonna-".
"No!Look".I show her my computer screen.She stares at it then forms a smile."She is up for adoption"!My mom jumps up and down."THE DANG CHICKEN CAN WAIT IM GETTING MY GRANDDAUGHTER BACK"!With that she leaves the house.I climb onto Carters lap."You okay now"?I smile."Never better.I have to tell Shawn that his child is still alive though".
"I'll come with you.I have to be there for him".

"OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER".Mrs.Mendes sequels looking at me and Carters hands,which were together."We have to tell you something". She leads us to the living room."Is Shawn here"?
"No why"?Carter and I exchange I quick look."My mom is at an adoption center"."Why?Is she adopting a child"?
"More like her granddaughter".She looks at us still confused."When my sister passed away the doctors,through some kind  of miracle,saved the baby.She is 2 years old.She has light brown hair and big blue eyes.Her name is Isabella".She looks then  smiles."IM a grandma.IM A GRANDMOTHER"!She jumps up and down in excitement."We can make a room for her in the guest room and put this there,no wait-".While she is planning stuff,"Carter?Can you please tell Shawn"?I say closing my eyes."Sure baby".He says running my  hair through his fingers."Now I'm without your kisses,I'll be needing stitches".We here Shawn sing.He looks at me and Carter and smiles."Bro"!Him and Carter do there hand shake and then he comes to hug me."Hi Shawny".His mom says."Hey!Why are they here"?
"Baby sit down".She tells him.He does so confused."Look Shawn-".Carter starts."You see"-.He tries again."Um,Mrs.Mendes"?She looks at him then starts explaining

That went a lot better than I expected.Shawn was crying tears of joy.He can not wait to meet her.I feel my phone vibrate.I pick it up.
"Hi mom"!
"I got her!Should go to our house or"?
"No come to Shawn's".I hand up the phone.Carter,Shawn,and his mom all stare at me."SHE GOT HER"!We all tell and jump up and down.DING DONG.Shawn's mom opens the door.After 14 minutes we hear a little girl voice."Daddy daddy"!We here yell.Soon we see Izz in a beautiful white dress.She looks around the room.She looks at Carter then points at Shawn."You Dady"!She runs up to him and he scoops her up in his arms.He try's not to cry but some tears escape.Izz looks at him an wipes his tears.