ITS A...

"Carter I want food"!I whine to him."What does she want"?He tells me."How do you know it's a girl"?
"I just know.Just how I know you want Salmon with mushrooms,potatoes,and asparagus".I look at him wide eyed."How did you know"?He chuckles to himself getting his coat on and getting my coat and handing it to me."I didn't.Im just craving it too...frick.I just love you in those glasses".I smile and put my coat on heading out the door.

"That was so good".We went out to eat of course."Im glad babe".Carter says kissing my forehead."Omg Carter I forgot I have a sonogram today"!
"Baby we can walk there come on".He says taking my hand

"Okay let's see".The female nurse says putting the blue jell on my stomach.Carter takes my hand when he sees the baby."Your baby looks very healthy"."Whats the gender"?I ask."It's a...boy.Yep that is a boy".Carter smiles and kisses me once.

When we walk back home I take the pen I had in my pocket,for some reason,and write'Its a boy"!On the side of my hand."Time to tell the fans".I tell Carter.He gets phone out and I put my hand and his shoulder and his puts the picture on Twitter,Instagram,and snapchat."What are we gonna name it"?I ask him."Hmm,I like-".

9 MONTHS LATER!!

"Hi little Eric".I say holding my baby.I just gave birth...holy shit!He looks so cute.But crap that was painful!"Hi baby boy".Carter says."Babe your a daddy"!He kisses me."I love you Mrs reynolds".

"OMG he is Soo cute"!Mahogany tells us."Im an aunt"!Bri realizes.Well she is like my sister so why not?"He is gonna have his fathers good looks".Matt says."True that".Aaron and Jack G agree laughing."He is all mine".
"He is all ours".Carter corrects me."He is all ours".

OMG ONE MORE CHAPTER!I REALLY LOVED THE WAY THIS BOOK TURNED OUT!😵😭OMG IM ABOUT TO CRY NO JOKE😘😭😭😵💘