2 days till Wedding✌️

"Babe?Who is gonna be on your court for your wedding again.Like I know you bought the tix for them and they got their tux and-".Carter cuts in."Matt is my best man and Jack G,and Shawn".He says kissing my forehead."Babe.This is all you've been doing.Everything for the wedding is in the place.Everything will be fine".He says taking my hand in his."Go have fun with Bri or something".I kiss his cheek and get up."Your right.Nothing like going to a party.With everybody".I text Bri and then I feel dizzy."CARTER"!My head feels like it's going to explode."AHHH".Carter quickly calls 911."Hello?My fiancé is screaming and holding her head and she looks really pale.She just got over brain cancer so I'm really scared.Okay.Please come quick."CARTER"!I yell again.I start shaking."AH"!All of a sudden Matt walks in."MATT"!"Dude what's happening"?Matts voice shows that he is worried.Carter just shakes his head.All of a sudden,it stops.I stop screaming and remove my hand from my head.I also stop shaking."Babe?Is it over"?"It gone".

"Okay so it was most likely caused by stress.Just make sure she gets plenty of rest so that this doesn't happen again".The doctor says."So my Cancer isn't back"?I ask."Nope.Everything is perfect".Carter and I smile at each other.

"Okay so just sit on the couch".I do as Carter says.We hear a knock at the door."I'll get it".Carter opens the door.I look to see who it is."Sissy"!I pick Izzy up."You are so big"!"Im 6"!"Wow"!I place her in Carters arms."Carcar"!She yells.I look at the door again to see...Shawn.I jump into his arms."Shawn!Ive missed you so much".I whisper into his shoulder."IVE missed YOU way more".I get down from him and we all sit in a circle in the living room and the big rug."So what's happened".Shawn ask me while holding on the Izz sitting on his lap."I had cancer".I say looking at the ground.He looks in shock."Chris,I'm so sorry I haven't been there for you ".I smile at him."Shawn it's okay.Plus you have my little sis to take care of"."Bro I was wondering if you can maybe sing life of the party at our wedding.We are gonna use it as our song".Carter says taking my hand and holding it."Of course.
"I'm here".Matt says running in and sitting next to Shawn."MATTY"!Izz yells leaning towards him.Matt takes her and sits her on his lap."THE PARTY IS HERE"!Cam,Nash,Hayes,Aaron come and sit next to us in the circle."BITCH IM HERE"!Bri yells holding Jack G's hand.Behind them Jack J walks in.They all sit down in a circle."Oh Chris.This is my girlfriend.Aaron gestures to a girl next to him with red curly hair and freckles but,she's absolutely gorges."Hi!Im Mahogany"."Chrissy".She sits down next to me.

"I say we play truth or dare like the old times.Matt looks down at Izz,she fell asleep.Matt gets up and goes to pit Izz asleep.Carter looks at me worried because last time we played it,he bullied me for the first time.I whisper to him."I'll get them Back".He Nods and the game starts."Okay who wants to go first"?Mahogany ask."MEEEE"!I yell.I look around the room."Cam.Truth or dare"?I ask him."Truth.How bad can it be"?Oh you have no idea."Why did you make Carter bully me?Why did ALL of you make Carter bully me?For Magcon.Couldn't you have just done him a favor as a friend"?All the boys look at me in shock and they all point to Cam."Really Cam"?I yell."It was a long time ago and I loved you so I made you hate Carter but never eve noticed me"!He yells then,his big lips crash into mine.I try to pull away but his grip is to tight so,I kick him in the balls."Ugh"!I falls to the floor."I had no idea".All the boys say together."Bro come here".Carter says to Cam."You don't hate me"?He ask Carter."No dude.I know it's not easy to not fall in love with her"."Well I say we got to bed".Jack J says.I lead everyone to their guest rooms,we have a big house.Carter and I go into bed."I am so tired".I tell him."Take pic with me".i snuggle into Carters neck and he takes the picture.(Ch.Picture)."Good night Mr.Reynolds".I say turning off the light and go back to the bed to snuggle with Carter.He kisses me once."Good night Mrs.Reynolds