DAY OF WEDDING

"Okay make a left here and it should be right...here,Stop"!I tel Bri driving to the spa.Today is the wedding and me,Mahogany,and Bri are getting our hair and make up done.We also have to change and go to Anthony's pier 9,which is where everything's is happening.

"Omg you look beautiful"!Mahogany and Bri squeal."Not as beautiful as you guys"!Bri choose a more natural look but looked beautiful.Mahogany always look like a model."Time for the dress"!The girls yell."You guys change first".I tell them.They run into the dressing room."Are you nervous"?The lady doing my hair,Jenna,ask me."I mean I'm about to get married to my one true love since the 6th grade.So yes I very nervous".She looks in shock."Wow.Now that's true love".
"OMG CHRIS LOOK"!I turn around to see Bri and Mahogany in the beautiful long purple dresses I choose for them.I go up to them and hug them."I love you guys"."Stop your going to make me cry".Mahogany says."Okay time for me to get ready".I say walking to the dressing room.

I'm looking at the most beautiful stranger in the the mirror.She has her long brown/purple hair flowing down to here hips and her make up is so beautiful that it look likes she is glowing,and her dress is pure white and long and it's so hard to believe that person is me.We drove to Anthony's pier nine and I'm just staring into a mirror when I realize.WHO IS GOING TO WALK ME DOWN TO CARTER!"SHAWN HERE NOW"!I yell."What is it"?He says out of breath.I go up to him and take both of his hands into mine."I know this is kind of last minute but will you do the honor of walking me done the isle"?He looks into my eyes and kisses my forehead."It will be an honor to walk you down the isle".He tells me.Okay time to line up.Shawn and I go to the back of the line.In the front Is mahogany and Aaron.In the middle is Jack G and Bri,then MATT and his friend Val.One bye one each row goes into the audience.Before Shawn and I go I whisper to him."Shawn, don't let me fall"."Never, ever will I let you fall".He whispers back.The pianist starts playing 'Here Comes The Bride' and me and Shawn start walking.When I look up at Carter he looks really hot in this white tux.He is going to be mine,he is going to be all mine.Shawn hands me over to Carter.He walks up and we hold hands.Its impossible to look away from his eyes.The priest tells us to read our vows."Carter you may say your vows".
"Wow okay.Christina since we were friends in the 6th grade I fell for you like a little kid falls in love with anything with sugar".The people laugh."Then in the 7th grade I wanted to take things slow ,but I think I took things too slow.Then in the the 8th grade we played the worst game of truth or dare ever.Well it really it wasn't cause that was the first time I got to kiss you,then I choose popularity over you and for many years we drifted apart.During that time my step-father started drinking and would beat me with a belt almost everyday.One day in high school we got put together for a project and ever since then you saved me.Chris you are my hero and it hank God for you everyday.I promise to love you until I take my last breath and in the life after that,I'll still love you then".He puts the ring on me."Christina you may now say your vows".

"Okay Carter to be honest you broke me.Everyday being apart from you killed me.It was killing me.When I was little my dad died and my mom became a heavy drinker.Ot go to the point were I went to self harm.When me and Carter started dating and everything that was black and white started to have color and you became my treasure.Carter I will never ever stop loving you".My hands shake slightly as a place the ring on his finger."I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride".
His lips crash onto mine but as soon as they were on mine,they were off.I don't ask anything but we run off stage and run to the next room to a secret entrance."I love you Mrs.Reynolds".He says looking into my eyes.From the other room we hear the dj say."And now please give a warm welcome to our newly weds Mr.and Mrs.Reynolds".The doors open and me and Carter run in holding hands.Everyone claps their hands as we make our way to the dance floor.Shawn get ready to sing.I hold onto to Carter so tight."I love you Carter".

"Wow Carter this is beautiful"!I tell Carter.He rented  a private house on this beautiful island for our honeymoon ."So are you".He picks up and lays me on his shoulder.I start to giggle."Carter let me down"."Okay".He says then plops me down on the bed him on top of me."Carter kiss me".I tell him."I can't".My heart drops."Why not"?"Cause if I start I won't be able to stop".My heart rate picks up."Then don't".His lips crash onto mine..He gets up sitting though with me on his lap.He rips my dress.He kisses me again."I love you".From that moment on our soul were "tied",we were one,and I couldn't be happier

I WEEK LATER

"Oh it feels good to be back".Carter says laying in the couch."Carter Im late".I tell him."What"?"My period is late,and on the plan I took a test.Carter,I'm pregnant".He looks at me.Then gets up excitedly and spins me around and kisses me."I love you".I can't believe it Im pregnant.

GUYS IM MAKING TWO MORE CH.LIV YOU GUYS😘😘😘