CHAPTER-2

Hearing this tridev and tridevi also have a beautiful smile.

"daughter brings a special joy, they fill the house with laughter, beauty and warmth" answered devi lakshmi

Devi parvati and saraswati shared a smile, pleased at what devi lakshmi said

"Having a daughter is a blessing" said mahadev and brahmadev also nodded with smile

" so i want that we all tridev and tridevi to come together to do yagya
to get a daughter as a blessing " said vishnu smiling

"yah tou hamaara saubhaagya hai bhagwaan vishnu" said Lord brahma

"vah sirf apke nahi balki hamari bhi putri hoge jyesth" said devi parvati in excitement to vishnu

In devlok all God and godess got to know about the Lord vishnu wish of a daughter, they are all excited.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

All god and godess has assembled there to witness the holy act and give blessing to the child.

The maharishi vasistha was preparing for the yagya which is going to happen.

Tridev and Tridevi has arrived to do yagya  they all moved near the place where the yagya was going to happen.

All of them greeted maharshi vasistha
and yagya started, the things were happening very pleasantly and calmly.
The hymns are chanted, offering were made.

The yagya begins and went for 20 days
without any break.

Lord vishnu gave her the blessing to always do good karma and always be a protector of good

Lord vishnu gave her the blessing to always do good karma and always be a protector of good.  Lord shiva gave her the blessing of best archer and of destroyer to evil. Lord brahma gave her the blessing  of creator and to always follow dharma.Godess lakshmi gave her the blessing of good fortune and wealth. Godess parvati gave her the blessing of energy,the prakriti,and the power. Godess saraswati gave her the blessing of knowledge, pure thought, learning, arts and music.

At the last day of yagya. The fire rise higher and higher in the sky and a blur figure start to form in the fire.

Light emerges from everywhere and fall into the middle of the fire it was so bright that everyone stagged back of a few steps.

The light start fight each other and after a while the fire to started to join the fight growing restless water emerges from everywhere, as they moved behind startled the water came down with full force as it trying to extinguish fire. It was like a battle between three element. The water going down with full strength but the fire was rising high and the light was so powerful.

Everyone wants to know who will win the battle. Suddenly, the wind started blowing violently, vigorously from all the direction. The wind was making the water, light and fire even more  wild and move from here to there forming something which devtas couldn't  define. All the elements fire, light, water were creating a body with the wind sculpting it as if it wasn't enough the wind got tire of benefiting other and wanted to make it own and started to do so. seeing the four element water, fire, light and wind. The fourth element earth to had a wish and sculpting it's own piece of art.

Slowly the light, water, wind, fire and earth joins together and starts to complete the figure more clearly

The sculpture of earth was at the bottom. The fire sculpture right above sculpting the figure from the sacrificial agni, the wind above the fire sculpting it from sharp blades of wind and water sculpting it from ganga river's water and light at top sculpting bright and powerful and above all the essence of cloud mixing with it.

There suddenly was a clash between all the element. Between the clash they could see a silhouette of a new born baby. All were awe seeing her beauty.

They saw a extremely pretty little baby sitting on a big lotus flower peaceful

They saw a extremely pretty little baby sitting on a big lotus flower peaceful. No doubt she is the daughter of tridev and tridevi. Vishnu blew his conch to announce that his daughter is born.

There sat the world's most beautiful and cute babygirl ever seen, her skin is as white as milk a hint of yellow in her skin illuminating it brightly, her eyes the brown with a ring of black around it and specks of gold in the light brown lotus eyes like devi lakshmi. While she had a gentle smile like devi saraswati  While a beautiful face like devi parvati. Her legs stretched in a v shape and slightly bent at her knees. She wore a simple and beautiful frock, her hands which formed a fist went up to her eyes and brushed them.

She opened her eyes and blink them trying to adjust them then looked towards tridev and tridevi with curious eyes.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hello everyone

Hope you like it

If you have any suggestion, please comment. Wait for next update to know more.

Please vote and comment

Bye-Bye