CHAPTER-7

The kingdom of kosala is the most powerful kingdom of the era is filled with happiness, peace and prosperity. The size of their kingdom is huge enough, to be satisfactory to it's kings.
Kosala had stayed secluded from the rest of aryavart and the kingdom is very ahead of their times, therefore most outsider is not even able to see the innermost part of kosala, that is they never saw ayodhya, the capital of kosala.

An extremely prosperous kingdom it is, shining like the glorious sun itself.
The houses although made of stone looked like they were made of gold.

The palace was built highly touching the skies and the clouds. More grand than any other place of Bharatvarsh.

The People of kosala celebrate every little occasion, they knew how to be happy. people get education and self defense lesson irrespective of cast, background or gender. King brought many reform like education for all, women rights, banning gambling, banning sati and domestic violence etc. There was certainly harmony in kosala. The people of kosala loves and respect their king.

The king here were known for their righteousness, bravery, sacrifices and justice and due to such great kings people knew nothing of sadness.

---------------------------★-----------------------------

Maharaj prithviraj chauhan of kosala has six son. He had a son yuvraj Amrendra to rule the kingdom but he wanted a daughter to provide a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

Maharaj and Maharani tried several times to have a girl, but either maharani samyukta had a miscarriage or the girl was still-born.

"Forgive me Maharaj, i cannot fulfill your one desire." maharani samyukta cried.

"It's not your fault dear, its fate. Look like paramatma doesn't want us to have a daughter." maharaj prithviraj consoled.

"Paramatma doesn't want you to have just any daughter." Someone said they turn their heads and saw non other than Dwarikadheesh vasudev shri krishna.

"Greeting Dwarikadheesh you here?"maharaj prithviraj asked

maharaj prithviraj asked.

"Maharaj, i have come here to fulfill your desire of a daughter." Krishna said.

"Is it possible?" Maharani samyukta asked

"Yes, but it won't be easy." Krishna said

"We're willing to do anything for a daughter." Maharani said

"What is the way vasudev?" Maharaj asked

"Maharaj you both have to do yagya to pleased tridev and tridevi but remember, it will be very hard, a daughter obtained from tridev and tridevi will be calm yet strong." Krishna said