CHAPTER-9

(Continue of karna's life)

12 years later

The golden rays of the sun give a bright coloring to the clouds and meadows, mountain and valleys. The first rays of the sun are coll and bracing to the eyes.

It is 4am in the morning and we can see a young man around 26 years old in the river offering water to suryadev

The sunrays fell on the young man's body. The man had a positive aura around him. His body reflected the brightness of fire and sun. He had lotus like beautiful big eyes. Wide forehead and gorgeous hair made him look extremely beautiful. Sun like resplendence, moon like gentleness and fire like luster along with tall magnificent physic, lion like velour, large chest, broad shouldered, proud, awfully valiant. He is really heroic handsome possessed of every accomplishment of a warrior he is none other than our KARNA.

In this 12 year of hard working. karna had become mighty warrior. He had learn all kinds of weapons and arts. Karna is also eligible to become very good ruler. He had also learn all kinds of mass destruction weapons and astra. Bhagwan Parashuram happily teach all his powers and arts to karna.

After offering water to suryadev karna went to meet bhagwan parashuram. When karna reach their he saw that bhagwan parashuram is mediating. He wait their for 2 hours for bhagwan parashuram to open his eyes. Bhagwan parashuram is very happy to see this much respect and dedication towards him.

Parashuram:- putra time has come for you to leave Your training is finished now. I can say with proud that you are my student.

Karna:- Gurudev you still didn't asked for your gurudakshina.

Parashuram:- putra I want you to protect and help the poor people of aryavart as a gurudakshina.