PART 10 A - Evil Devil !

Rano is giving up on this girl...wondering what Geet is really up to and what's going on in her mind. She somehow gets Geet ready and brings her to the ground floor where everybody are waiting to see her.

Daadima-Gaurav-Priya got their vision hooked on to the angel who is descending down the stairs and walking towards them. Whereas Maan's mind is still crowded with a hope to get Geet's address details either from Aadi or Pinky..he is least bothered to even look at this girl from the Handa family.

Daadima really loved this girl... "If Geet had not invaded Maan's life, then I would have somehow convinced Maan to accept this alliance" But she is in a great fix now finding herself helpless seeing her grandson's restlessness. Gaurav-Priya too found her to be apt match for their elder Son (Maan) and they found her even more adorable than she appeared in the photo

Mohinder holds Geet's hand gently and introduces Daadima, Gaurav, Priya one by one...Geet gives a weak smile to everyone which was taken positively as a "shy behaviour" While Mohinder continues to introduce her to Maan..."Aur yeh unke bade bete hain.." (And he is their elder son)

Both just fold their hands gesturing "Namasthe '' bending their heads down to formally greet each other but still didn't get to see each other..or say, did not prefer to.

Priya holds Geet's hand gently and makes her sit next to her and Daadi also joins them.

Daadi gently lifts her chin ...Beta...you need not feel reserved...you can be open to us...

Geet continues to remain quiet as her last one week spent with Maan is all the time playing in the back of her mind. Rano interferes with a weak smile...woh today is first meeting na..that's why she is too shy.

Mohinder gestures to Rano to come near him and he murmurs in her ears...Yeh kya? Why is Geet so very quiet? Upar se, even Maan seems to be quite reserved. I am confused if it indicates him being reserved or he is not interested in this alliance.

At the same time...Gaurav gestures to Priya to come near him and he murmurs in her ears...I have never seen Maan so very quiet and Geet too seems to be quite reserved...what's really going on in their respective minds?

Priya suggests to him ...why not allow them to spend some time with each other? And in the meantime we all elders can chat here.

Gaurav agrees: Yeah...it's better

Gaurav takes a lead in announcing this...Yaar Mohinder...Why not allow the kids to spend some time with each other?

Geet and Maan get tensed listening to this and roll their eyes...not able to understand what is left to talk when this alliance is of their least interest in the first place. But can they say a NO to elders?

Mohinder and Rano happily agree thinking both kids would get some space to interact with each other. Sure...they can spend some time in the Garden outside. Jaao beta..

Geet and Maan still not interested to look at each other. First Geet moves to the Garden and Soon Maan follows her without even looking at each other and continue to face on opposite direction once they reach the garden.. And a complete silence followed...

Maan's POV...I dont care even if she is the most beautiful woman on this earth..I love Geet and will not change my mind

Geet's POV ...I dont care even if he is the most handsome and charming guy on this earth...I love Maan and will not change my mind...and she instantly closes her eyes...why am I thinking about that cheater now? WHY I STILL LOVE HIM? WHY? Geet closes her eyes and all the events of the past one week flashes in front of her one by one...Especially the previous day with their very first hug followed by kisses and she goes restless...somewhere deep within her heart she feels that Maan loves her and those intimacy that shared was true to the bottom of their heart...but again she is out of her world...but he has a Girlfriend and still he claimed that he loves me...does he really? She holds on to the thin material of her dress covering her chest in order to control her heaving heartbeat...and she finally opens up invariably taking the first step to break the awkward silence.