PART 1 B - Valentines Day

PART - 1 B

A week has passed by somehow. Geet got involved with her daily routines of attending to her regular college and would spend rest of her quality time at the flower shop. She happen to talk to her parents a couple of times but they never spoke about this alliance due to some or the other reasons.

Its Saturday evening which will witness the eve of the Valentines Day this year...There's lot of work to be done. Pinky has got even more excited. Moreover, Aaditya will be here in Shimla in next few hours.

Geet and Pinky busy working at the flowershop

P: Oye Geet ...my heart is beating faster and faster and am not able to control myself.

Geet smiles at her plight.

P: Aaditya is coming to pick me up tomorrow morning and I will be back only after finishing Dinner...I am sorry yaar...tomorrow is going to be a very busy day and you and papa has to manage the shop all alone...

Geet hides her sadness not for handling the shop all alone but for spending this auspicious day all alone.

G: Pinky, we have few shop assistants also. Me and uncleji will manage. you dont worry abut us. Enjoy your day hmm...

P: Tu kitni Sweet hain yaar...I will pray to your babaji that all your wishes comes true.

Geet smiles weakly

Finally, the day has come...VALENTINES DAY and its a special one as it has fallen on Sunday this time. It has been very busy and hectic day. Geet has been fully involved in attending to customers. Of course the customers who walk in this day are so interesting and romantic...she has nick named them "Chirpy Love Birds". She is so excited to see the joy in their face when they buy something very special for their "LOVE" and its worth watching. Geet innocently prays to her babaji for the success of the love life of these "Chirpy Love Birds"

___________

On the same day around 5:00 PM, A flight has just landed at Jubharhatti, Airport, Shimla which is almost 25 KM away from the main city. A young and dashing guy dressed in his casual dark blue jeans and half sleeves white shirt, walks out of the flight and takes a long breath with a sigh...its been over 10 years since he had visited Shimla last. He is all so excited to be here again...he walks out of the Airport and finishing with all the formalities.The driver is already waiting for him at the Arrivals section to receive him. He instantly recognizes that driver...and driver is excited to see him...his MAAN baba, that's how he was calling his chote saab till the time he met him last almost 10 years ago.

M: Aap Shambu Kaka hain na?" (You are Shambu uncle right?)

Shambu: Haan Saab...Aap tho itne bade ho gaye hain...Agar aap mujhe nahin pehchanthe tho main aap ko kabhi nahin pehchan paatha. (Yes Sir..Oh...you have grownup and changed a lot. I wouldnt have recognised you if you didnt recognise me)

Maan just smiles back at the driver

M: Aap tho mujhe Maan baba kehke pukarthe the...hain na? (You used to call me MAAN BABA..right?)

Shambu kaka smiles at him...haan sab...thab aap bohuth chote the... (Yes Sir..you were very young that time)

M: Aap ke saamne main abhi bhi chota hi hoon...tho aap mujhe ab bhi Maan baba kehkar hi pukariye. (I am still younger to you right? Hence, you can call me MAAN BABA)

Shambu kaka is all amused with Maan's kindness. No wonder his upbringing is worth an appreciation.

Maan takes the Car keys from him and decides to drive all alone...