PART 5 - Will You Be My Friend???

The rest of the day passed by so slow and boring for Maan in spite of so many things to do. His lips has been chanting only Geet's name since the time he has come to know her name.. He is really lost in his magic world of his first love...he just met her yesterday evening and by today he has reached a condition where he cannot live even a second without her...

On the same evening around 5:00 PM he takes his car and makes his way to the flower shop...He slowly walks in and sees that Deepak is still in the cash counter...and Geet is not around...He hides behind one of the shelves where flowers are arranged and just in few minutes he takes a sigh by seeing Geet walking in...

Deepak: Geet beta...I have some important work outside will be back in an hour. You see...kal ka sales ka saara hisab kitab chukana hain.. (I have to clear some payments with what sales targets we have achieved yesterday)

G: Uncle ji...I am here so, dont worry...you carry on...

D: Thanks beta...and deepak pats on her cheeks...

Maan is so very wild seeing this...😡Why on earth everyone is behind patting her cheeks...huh..Is uncle ki tho main.. (This uncle..I will... huh 😡)This Morning he was shouting at me in name of discipline and here...how dare he touches my girl with a reason of patting her cheeks.. 😡

Geet walks by the shelf where Maan was standing behind

He immediately grabs her hand and pulls her to his side...

She is shell shocked and about to scream out and Maan instantly closes her mouth with his palm...CHUP...BILKUL CHUP (Just ... Keep quite) ...he is all lost with the soft feathery touch of her lips on his palm...

Geet's eyes are wide open with shock...her chest is heaving up and down and she is unable to breath as his palm still covering her lips...she gestures him to remove his hand...he gently removes

G: You...she gulps You here? You wanted something?

M: Yes...YOU...😊

G: WHAT?😮

M: I mean...I wanted to talk to you...

She just looks back at him without any reaction

M: Why are you avoiding me when we met in the morning and now?

G: Sir...its nothing like that...you see, Morning I was with my classmates and now, I am at my work place...that's it...by the way, why are you here? Gues You needed to buy something else for your Girl Friend? and turns away her face

He smirks seeing her all tensed and jealous...All that discussions can be done later...now, answer me...why you permit people to touch your cheeks?

Geet was innocently answering that question and then she couldn't get what she heard from him just now...KYA??

Her mouth open with a Big "O". Oh she looks so adorable with this confused face...he feels an urge to take her lips for a full mouth kiss then and there...

M ST: Huh...Maan...control all your naughty thoughts..😣

M: Yesterday that customer was patting your cheeks and today...this so called uncle ji...

G: What? It was just a pat in a sense its a way they bless us..Wait wait...why are you asking all this? and How did you know about that customer patting my cheeks yesterday?

M: Because I walked in much before you fell on me?

She gives a stern look to him.. He clears his throat and continues...