PART 3 - Girl Friend's Reaction 😍

Geet is not in a mood to work anymore. She takes the bonus envelope which Deepak uncle gave her...takes 1000 Rs and adds it to the cash counter ensuring the cash received tallies with the total amount of bills.. and carries the entire amount from the cash counter to be handed over to Deepak uncle as he has left earlier today. She assigns the further shop closing tasks to her assistants and she leaves from there..

______

at Khurana Bunglaw...Shimla...

An old lady is shouting left right and centre on Shambu Kaka...giving him all lessons of life..

Savithri Devi: He told you to take a cab and leave from the airport and you left him leaving from there all alone? she is literally fuming on Shambu

Shambu: Malkin, I requested him so much and he was not listening to me...he wanted to drive the car all by himself.

SD: Aap ko patha hain na? He visited this place when he was mearly 10-12 years of age...and this place is relatively new for him and you left him to drive alone like this? Hamen aap se ye umeed nahin thi.

M: Arre Arre...what happened to my Girl Friend?

That old lady and Shambu Kaka move their gaze towards the entrance of the bunglaw...and in no time, Maan runs to her swings her and hugs her tight and swings with her...

SD: Arre Arre...Maan...yeh kya kar rahe ho beta...

M: I am all excited to meet my Girl Friend ...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GIRL FRIEND...He hugs her tight and gives her light kiss on her cheeks.

That old lady blushes with his act and nods her head in amusement...

SD: Aap ko yaad tha beta? (You remembered it my child?)

M: Haan Girl Friend...You know how eagerly I was waiting for this day to celebrate this day with you...He hides the fact that he actually forgot her Birthday and was running from pillar to post to buy her a gift...till he made his way to that flower and gift shop

SD: kuch tho sharam kijiye...itne bade hogaye ho ab bhi mujhe Girl Friend kehke pukarthe ho...(you need to have some shame...you are a big boy now and you are calling me Girl Friend) ....you have to call me Daadima atleast from now onwards...

M: Mmm...hmmm...you are my Girl Friend...no changes in that...

SD: And what if you meet your Girl Friend in real?

He instantly remembers that flower shop girl...Oh...why am I not able to remove her thoughts from my mind?

M: Huh...but you will always remain my First Girl Friend...

Aur yeh...aap keliye gift... (And here goes your gift)

He hands over the big red box of Surprise and the bunch of flowers to his Daadima (Girl Friend)...

SD: Wow...This is the first ever gift from you...Dadi is all excited She takes the flowers and places them in the flower vase near by...Now let me see what is there in the Gift Box...

M: Haan Girl Friend...Jaldi Jaldi open karo... Maan is even more curious you see even I didn't get to see what is there in this...It seems its a surprise gifts and only Girl friends can see?🤔

Daadi is not able to register what he is saying KYA??? 😮

M: Haan... that's the specialty of this gift box