eight

| real life |

addelyn rolls over in her bed with a groan, a pounding headache already raging through her. what felt like seconds later - but was actually half an hour of her drifting in and out of sleep - sadie made her way into her bedroom with a glass of water and a couple advil pills.

"good morning sweet addelyn!" the lighter brunette girls voice rings loudly in the hungover girls ears. "come on, you've slept almost half the day already."

"how are you not hungover right now?" addelyn moans, sitting up and taking a sip of water before swallowing the pills. "i feel like actual death."

her best friend simply shrugs. "gods gift, i guess. and i don't think i was as drunk as any of you were last night."

"it's because you've got one hell of a tolerance, i don't think you can get that drunk."

the small apartment was shrouded in silence for the next half hour, save for the whirring of the coffee machine and the sizzling of eggs on the pan. addie was sat on a stool at their kitchen bar, her head rested against the cool surface while sadie made their breakfast.

"have you spoken to dylan, by the way?" sadie hums, breaking the peaceful silence.

addelyn tuts. "no, why?"

her best friend turns giving her an incredulous look as she sets their plates down and sits across from her. "what do you mean why? after what happened last night?"

the blue eyed girl raises her head in alarm, only hurting her aching head even more in the process. "sadie, what the hell happened last night?"

"you honestly don't remember?"

"the last thing i can clearly remember is tyler on the strippers pole. oh jesus, what did i do?"

sadie had to try to cover up her amused expression by stuffing her food as her friends head falls into her hands with a groan.

"i don't know if i should tell you." the girl speaks, mouth full of toast.

"was i super embarrassing? because i could kill myself."

"do you count making out with someone as embarrassing?"

the loud clatter of metal hitting ceramic echoed through the apartment. it seemed as though the world went still in that moment as addelyn stared at her best friend, open mouthed and in shock.

the younger girl swallows. "who...who did i kiss?"

"well technically, he kissed you."

"sadie!"

she throws her hands up in mock defense. "alright, alright! it may, or may not have been dylan."

addelyn yet again stared at her best friend, completely stunned and unsure of what to say. she made out with dylan.

"i'm sorry, what?!" it took everything in the actress not to scream at the top of her lungs right then and there. in fact, the loudness of her current tone had startled sadie so much that she almost dropped her mug.

"don't blame me for your drunk mistakes, mate."

"sadie, this isn't a mistake. this is a fucking catastrophe!" addelyn pushes her stool back, standing herself up before starting to ice around their open plan living room. "i can't have kissed him, i don't even like him!"

sadie lets out a noise of complaint. "you know how they say, 'drunk words are sober thoughts'? i feel like this applies greatly here."

"are you going mad?"

her question is met with a shrug. "your subconscious knows what's up."

"my subconscious is acting like a little shit! oh my god, he's gonna hate me."

"i'm sorry, did you miss the part where i said he kissed you?"

"sadie, he was drunk! and so was i!" addelyn couldn't help but argue with her friend, the denial in her tone slightly startling sadie.

"okay well, then just talk to him." sadie suggests, taking a sip of her coffee. "he might not remember it either, you know. you guys are really close, i doubt this is gonna come between you."

"i hope you're right."

| messages |

hello kind madamei feel like deathwould u like to accompany me for breakfastand a coffee?

hello kind madame
i feel like death
would u like to accompany me for breakfast
and a coffee?

wtf are u still drunk?

yes or no woman
i don't have all day here

if you're picking me up then yea
sadies eggs taste like ass

again with the out of pocket remarks
also be grateful
i probably would've let you fend for yourself

oh my god
i hate you

hmm no u don't
be there soon
get ready!!

MAYA SPEAKS
i'm really on my update game today i'm so proud of myself
hows everyone doing today? are we all feeling extra stressed? are we all extra sad because taylor swift has owned us all for the past 3 days? because same.