Chapter 41

Polyamorous... got it.

UNLESS, I decide otherwise xD.

Also, life update?

I downloaded a dating app.. deleted that shit within 3 days because I cannot bear to have the same conversation with different people over and over again...........

So if you're single, and interested, hmu please..? But be over 18 or something tho....

Y/n's POV:

"They're basically murder chickens" 

"They're what?" Jungkook laughed while playing with my hair.

"Murder chickens" I said again, "don't you remember when that vicious goose kept running after me?" I shivered at the memory.

"Oh my god, yes! Was it during the school trip..? Or when we went on that trip with our parents?"

"Uh- both?" I looked up at him, "why else do you think I hate geese? It's like they've targeted me as a threat to their existence or something.."

"Imagine them having yearly meetings with the agenda 'threaten y/n'" he cackled, "I'm literally having visuals."

"I won't be surprised, honestly" I turned to face Jungkook and buried my face in his chest. Then I proceeded to hug him and put one leg over his.

The movie had ended over an hour ago but it seemed like none of us wanted to move.

Jungkookie had been acting rather strange ever since he came. It was probably the first time he was so jumpy around me.. almost like he was scared. He chose to sit on the opposite side, with his legs atop mine. He was so restless the entire time I held onto his thighs that every so often, I would let my fingertips dance on his thighs only to see him jump. Of course, I just wanted to trouble him and it had nothing to do with the fact that I absolutely loved his beautifully thick and athletic thighs. 

After a while I stopped troubling him and as the movie proceeded, he was finally at ease and sank into the couch. And then he motioned me to lie down with him because he wanted to 'cuddle the shit out of me'. 

So we stayed in that extremely comfortable position; Jungkook's front aligning with my back, one of his muscular arms supporting both of our heads and the other, tattooed hand inside the pocket of my hoodie, resting on my stomach, and the blanket on both of us.

Occasionally he would ask me if I needed anything, more food to eat (since we had finished everything he got), water, a hot water bag.. It's like he had everything handy.. But I didnt really need anything.

But then I made a comment which apparently offended him a lot.. I said, "who needs a boyfriend when I have you?" To which he pouted at first and then refused to speak to me for the next 15 minutes, pretending to be very immersed in the movie. But the lack of his hand on my waist told me that he was mad at me... For what reason, I do not know.

So here we were, talking about murder chickens (geese) and how they were plotting my end.