Chapter 104

Author's POV:

After the boys left, y/n studied for a while and then called her mother and her brother... separately... although the conversations were alike-

"Yes I am dating /him/ but I don't want you to make such a huge issue out of it... It really isn't that big of a deal.. We like each other and we're together.."

"Yes I know you approve of /him/ but I really don't want you to discuss it with mom/oppa.. I don't know how they'd react to it... Yeah I remember that mom liked Tae anyway/ Yeah I know that oppa loves Jungkookie BUT I still want to keep it low-key and I expect you to respect that... please..."

"Yes, thank you.. I love you!!"

Then she started getting ready for uni. The match would start in another hour and she had to be seated right at the front to support all her three boyfriends. She also kinda wanted to give a surprise to the boyfriend who'd be the man of the match.. Of course, she was confident that one of her boyfriends would be the main player and she, as their girlfriend, should celebrate it nicely. And also, it's kinda exciting to think that the other two are bound to get jealous over this.. Tamed jealousy is sexy. 

A few days ago Minwoo had not so subtly mentioned how he found an online store for sexy lingerie and it was actually shutting down so they had put all their stuff on sale... Of course, y/n checked it out... And of course, she bought the bunny tail thong and matching bunny ears and a black lace lingerie set to go with it....

She put the stuff in her bag with a 'wherever the night would take me' attitude and left after saying bye to Yeontan.

She was about to drive off when her phone dinged with a text notification from Yeonjun.

YJ: Good morning!! You wanted to meet my sister, right? How about tomorrow?

Y/n: good morning Yeonjuuuunnnnn

YESSSSS  sounds good!!

YJ: cooooool

Also, head over super fast.. your boyfriend(s) want a good luck kiss from you 

Y/n: omw xD

There was already a crowd moving towards the field when she reached. She started walking faster, in the hopes of finding herself a good seat so she could click heroic pictures of all three of them.

"I love the skirt," someone tugged her skirt from behind, "it's giving 'I'll let my boyfriends lift my skirt up and eat me out in the changing room as a reward'."

"MinWoo what the fuck-" she glared at him to shut up, "do you ever look around?"

"Why would I do that?" he grinned and then gave her a hug, "I seriously love the outfit. Were you going for the cute, athletic girlfriend?"