Chapter 43

Y/n's POV:

"Oh and y/n, I should get Yeontan next time you should be friends with him.. he's really affectionate. You'll love him." Taehyung said.

"Yeontan?" I asked.

"Really? You're gonna bring your dog too now?" Jungkook scoffed, "is this some sort of 'a new step to your relationship'?" he looked really mad, practically fuming.

"Yeah?" Taehyung was aggressively smirking, "are you jealous?"

"Jealous?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "why would I be jealous? I've literally cleaned up after she puked.. we've covered all bases in domestic relationships, TAKE THAT!!"

"Sure, go on.. that totally gets you bragging rights.. for cleaning my vomit.." I mumbled. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU?" I said out louder, "are you two competing over me?"

"Oh is it that obvious?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "traitor."

"Don't you sass me" I warned, "how the fuck am I a traitor?"

"How the fuck am I a traitor" he mimicked me. But before I could say anything, he continued, "you waited for me to leave... and then you called him" he said, "as if he's your secret lover and I'm your boyfriend and you're cheating on me with him."

To say he looked heartbroken would be an understatement. He looked utterly, completely, beyond devastated.. But over such a small thing? And that analogy was too far fetched.. I realized it wasn't the best time to say that to him. Especially when he looked like he could cry. I could probably make fun of him over this some other day. Right now, I had to carefully work my way through this sticky situation.

"I'd rather be the boyfriend but I don't mind being the side piece either" Taehyung muttered.

"Kim Taehyung, I swear to god-" Jungkook was about to throw hands but I held him.

"Enough, both of you, stop it" I said, "now sit down, and talk it out like civilized human beings."

"Civilized?" Taehyung mocked, "he's anything but civil."

"You're one to say" Jungkook chided, "I'd rather leave, y/n.. I'm not in a mood to see you either right now."

"But Jungkookie-"

"Cool then, I guess I can move in today itself" Taehyung said and I glared at him. He really cannot read the room.

"OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT? I THINK I'D STAY THE NIGHT" Jungkook announced.

"Didn't you already spend one night here?" Taehyung scowled.

"Yeah and? This is my best friend's apartment, I can stay here every night." Jungkook retorted.

"Well, I'm her new flatmate.. of course I can't ask her to kick you out but I can join you guys" Taehyung smirked.

"You'd stay here over my dead body."

"Great, where's the knife?"

"Taehyung, Jungkook" I was really trying to be calm, "shut the fuck up AND SIT YOUR GODDAMN ASSES DOWN"

Taehyung visibly flinched but immediately recovered and said, "that was hot-" and sat down.

While Jungkook just rolled his eyes but obliged.

I sat across both of them and just stared daggers down at them. After a while, I spoke up.