~Chapter 21~

Taeyong pov

I was talking to y/n and now its already time to go back home... I missed her so much but I can't waste her time anymore... anyways we need to bid our goodbyes any time soon before it-
"Here take a look at this" I said and took out a box. She gasped staring at the ring in the ring box which I was holding
"Are you seriously going to propose me?" She asked annoyingly. "Nope I'm going to propose someone else" I replied. "Woah... hold up... taeyeongie got a gf huh!" She teased me. "Why can't I get one?" I said with frown face. "I mean you can.... but... anywas who is it? What is her name? Where does she live? Do-" I placed my finger on her lips making her shut up. "Slow down bruh" I said removing my finger from her lips. "So.... her name is hyerim and I like her ever since we first met or in simple words u can say love at first sight." I said. "Okay...... next question where did you guys met ???" She asked "I met her at Kim company... I went there for interview but sadly I got rejected.... I was walking and accidentally I bumped into her, we talked, a lowly we started hanging out, we started getting closer and as u kn I started liking her at the our first meet so tomorrow I'm gonna propose her." I explained. "Hold the fuck up! By any chance Are you talking about Kim hyerim?" She asked as I nodded. "Wtf!!! She is my best friend and in fact I used to work at Kim company but apparently i got married to the ceo of that company that is one and only Mr.Kim Taehyung. After we got married an unexpected incident happened so taehyung told me to resign and stay at home safe... and I had to do that since there was no use of arguing with him on this topic coz he is not gonna listen anyway so yeah...." She explained, my lips parted making an 'o' shape. "Well all the best proposing her hope she rejects you" she mocked me, as I smacked her head "owww that hurts!" She exclaimed. "You started firs-" I looked behind y/n and there was her husband taehyung entering the restaurant once again

I seriously thought he left...Nice timing bro

His eyes lays on our table with curiosity. I realized I was still holding the ring box in my hand. Why not to make him super jealous and angry again. I got an evil plan... y/n hope you will be able to walk tomorrow properly.

"You like it?" I said pointing at the ring. "Ofc it's so damn beautiful" she smiled still staring at ring and thankfully she didn't noticed her husband, well, good for me. "Ahm let me add few lines for you" I said as I took out my hand. "Why? are you proposing me or hyerim?" She asked raising her brows "bro I'm just rehearsing chill" I whispered making sure taehgung didn't heard it as he nodded and took out her hand and hold my hand. "Sure...go ahead I'm listning" my eyes travels to taehyung who is burning in anger.

"I wanted to tell you this a long time ago but I had no courage so listen to me carefully now" I winked at her as she giggled. "Cringe". "I like you since I first met you, yes it was love at first sight,... you are the only one I see as my partner I choose you from all the people around me so-" She pokes my arm chuckling "now practice the next with hyerim I need to go" she said as she was about to leave my hand but I hold her and said "it's going to end... ahmm.... so, are you wiling to be my Ms.Right... say something" "Alright.. I'll think" she replied. "Thanks for the ring but unfortunately my ring finger isn't empty anymore" she says placing the ring box on the table "my pleasure" I plant a peck on back of her palm.

Author pov-

As he approach, two big hands land forcefully on the table flinching the both fingers in sync those burning eyes make eye contact with both of theirs. The movement of anger attached with his aurora horrified her she look at the guy before saying "Taehyung-" "Let's go" he said without letting her complete her words. "Where and who the hell are you?" Taeyong pretended. "Her husband... got any problem with that?" Full anger was visible in his voice. He holds your wist and commanded "let's go". "You should go she will come with me" taeyong said grabbing my other hand wrist. "I'm talking to her.. stop interfering" Taehyung said pulling her near him. "But she isn't talking so... go already!" Taeyong pulled me near him. Before you could respond taehyung spoke "Are you coming?" "No" taeyong said and pulled me towards him. "I. Am. Not. Talking. To. You!" Taehyung said pulling you forcefully by your wrist.

And this continues taeyong pulling you towards him so does taehyung, you were now fully stuck between them. "Tear me up then..." you busted out of frustration. Taehyung's hand fall by his side as his eyes moved towards you. With a soft nod he vanish....puffy and did you mention how much terrified you felt when out of blue his hands slides off your wrist.. soo insecure and heart stabbing...

"I never told him to let gno" you let out a sad chuckle. "Are you planning to stay here or chase him....can you see how hard it was for me to fix everything up" taeyong says as you shot him a deadly glare. "Crazy woman.. ugh" he holds his hair aggressively. "Why was he angry.. Becoz he thought I was confessing you right?" Taeyong smirked. "CAN. YOU. PLEASE. TAKE. A. MOVE. Or else if you stay here he will for sure find someone mature and intelligent than yo-" "SHUT UP!" you smacked his head aggressively.

"Taehyung!" You ran after him quickly to catch up with him. "I think I need to follow her... what if she mess up everything.. ugh my dumb friend" he run after you as well.

Y/n pov

"TAEHYUNG STOP!" I fasten my pace but he was far away from me, I follow him but he wasn't stopping, he was faster than me, there is no way I can catch up with him.

Should I just act.... whatever I still need to lie.

"Oufff" I look up at him and started my act. "Ahh- ouch! Taehyung stop I cannot walk." I peek at him but he didn't stop.

I was expecting too much I think I should stop this drama and just go home.

I made up my mind and look straight and saw a pair of shoes in my contact. I love my eyes to face him... he was standing with the most annoyed expression. "You done yet?" He asked with emotionless face. "I'm seriously hurt I'm not lying." I said looking away. He sigh...

I'm sorry for lying taetae

He sit on his feet back facing me "get on... we need to reach the bus stop" I got on his back and he started walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~