~Chapter 28~

Author pov

Tae pulled y/n and came to a corner.

"What happened tae?" She asked as tae shook his head as no "I just didn't got chance to say anything to you before"

"It's ok you can tell it now" she said and I immediately hugged him "thank you sooooo much y/n. Thank you for giving me such a precious gift, today is the best day in my life. I'm the happiest man alive on this earth right now. I promise I'll be the best father. I'll cherish you and our baby forever. Promise" he expressed his feelings and let go of the hug. You held his hands in yours and said "and I promise to be the best mother. And of course this previous gift was impossible without you, you did it tae, congratulations" you caressed your bump softly.

"Can I touch it" he said pointing at your stomach "of course you can" you smiled softly. He crouched down to your stomach level and hugged your stomach his head on your stomach.

"Hello little angel in there" tears started building up in your eyes seeing the beautiful sight of your husband and you son/daughter talking.
"Don't give any trouble to your mom ok?" He said making you giggle through your tears. You both stayed like that for few moment.

You both were enjoying your moment until you heard a 

"CLICK"

You both looked at the direction from where the click sound came and found bts taking pictures of you two.

"Awwwww I wonder when I'll be able to experience that feeling" jhope said keeping his plan on his chest dramatically making you chuckle.

"My single ass is feeling do lonely" jimin said.

"Your single ass will never get a girlfriend" tae said making everyone laugh.

"It's the best photo ever guys" Jungkook said.

Tae stood up letting go of the hug and you looked down shyly.

"Send me those photo hyungs" that was the last thing tae said before dragging you somewhere else.

"Ughh they'll never let me have some quality time with my wifey" Tae said said making you giggle.

"Now let's go before the party gets over. It's your birthday party and you are only not there." You said. Taehyung suddenly leaned closer to you and was about to kiss you 

"hey lovers everyone is about to leave you both better be there instead of doing lovey dovey things here" jungkook interrupted you both making taehyung groan in frustration 

"why the fuck wont y'll let me have some privacy with my wife" taehyung bursted out of anger

jungkook ran away without even saying sorry making taehyung more angry 

"ughhh why me!!" he groan making me chuckle

"now lets go and bid them goodbye" you suggested, taehyung nodded in agreement 

Time skips [after 1 month]

"babe im soooooooo happy" he said as he back hugged me while you was drying my hairs 

"yeahh me tooo" you said keeping the dryer on the dressing table 

"i still cant believe we are gonna be PARENTS!!" he stood behind you caressing your hairs as his eyes widened "yahh... your hairs are still wet you'll catch cold and its not good for you and the baby" he contieuned "lemme dry it for you, you just relax" he took the dryer and started drying your hair

Y/N pov

he took the dryer and started drying my hair. he ran his fingers through my scalp giving me shivers down my spine. yes i have still not got used to his touch. he always have affect on me and my body. i closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of his touch. it was so calming, it felt like heaven.

While he was drying my hair we heard faint footsteps coming towards us. we turned and looked at each other in confusion. the door opened revealing jimin.

"hey guyssss come downstaris in 5 mins we are gonna watch movie" he said from the door  "but its already late" taehyung pointed at the clock which indicated 12:25 

"no excuses just come bieeee" he immediately left without letting either of us speak.

"you wanna go?" i asked tae and he nodded innocently making we chuckle. we went down and saw bts already taking their precious seats on the couch.

Oh yeah lemme tell y'll bts is gonna live with us 'til i give birth. they wont let me work they wont. they take care of me a lot. they are there for me when tae is at work. they are there for me whenever i feel bored. they wont leave me alone even for a minute. 

we all started watching 'Baby's day out'. it was really funny, we all were laughing our heart out. just like that we enjoyed watching the film, teased each other, had a lot of fun and we slept at 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this chapter might be a little boring. the book will end maybe after 1 or 2 chapter.

Ok byeee

Have a good day/night ;)

💜💜💜