~Chapter 29~

4 months later

A/n pov

Y/n was in her 5th month. Everything was going fine. You get mood swings at any time and at any time so they had stocked all your favorite things. You and tae go to check up time to time.

You all were chilling at swimming pool

"Yahh!!! Stop sticking to my sister like that! You mannerless kid, you can't do this in front of your hyungs who are still single!" Jin said scolding taehyung who us back hugging y/n & doing lovey-dovey scene in front of then even if y/n trying to stop him he isn't listening.

"Can't you scold him silently? Your voice is disturbing my sleep" suga said with his half closed eyes while sitting on a bench.

"Someone throw this sleepy head in the water!!" Jin said annoyingly.

"At your service your highness!" Saying that jimin pushed suga into the swimming pool.

"You better run jimin!!" Jhope advice jimin to save his life from the angry cat

"But I did what jin hyung said" jimin said innocently.

"When did I say you time do this huh!" Jin said defending himself.

"Hey!! Didn't you said 'someone throw this sleepy head in the water'!" Jimin mimicked him.

"But I said it to someone.. I didn't said it to you." Jin said laughing while jimin looked at him dumbfounded.

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!!!" Suga screamed coming out of the water and started chasing jimin.

"Oh noooooo!!!!" Jimin started running around the pool getting chased by an angry car but suddenly he slipped and fall in the water while everyone started to laugh looking at him

"Did you learned your lesson?" Suga asked as jimin looked at him with a pity face.

"Taehyung leave me" y/n whined trying to get out of taehyung's grip.

"No... I wanna hug you more" taehyung said as he snuggled his head into the crook of your neck smelling your scent giving you goosebumps.

"You can hug me as much as you want but please not in front of my oppas" said y/n.

"Can't I hug you in front of them! Then lemme do something else" taehyung smirked.

"Wh--ummm"  y/n's eyes went wide in shock when she realized taehyung kissed her in front of everyone. She is trying to break but taehyung interwined her two hands with his deepning the  kiss even more. Her face became red in embarrassment. While his hyungs started to scream

"Yahhh!!!! You two what are you doing!!!" Jin screamed

"Stop doing unholy things in front of my holy eyes!" Jhope covered his eyes.

"I wonder how it taste like!" Jimin said gulping.

"Yahh!! She is pregnant! Stop!" Namjoon shouted.

"Why? Is it written somewhere that you can't kiss your pregnant wife?" Taehyung said after breaking the kiss.

"I didn't meant that you can kiss her but be careful!" Namjoon said assuring.

Y/n hid her face in taehyung's cheat in embarrassment.

"After watching this I think I need an emergency girlfriend" jungkook said blushing.

"Please find one for me too" jimin also looked down blushing hard.

"You guys are too small to have a girlfriend" taehyung mocked them.

"Yahh!! You fucking alien!!!!!!" Angry mochi shouted making everyone laugh. (😁)

3 months later

"I'm here love... just a little more..... our baby is about to come.... please don't cry" Tae said holding y/n's hand.

"I-it hurts....." y/n said lazily.

"I know baby.... look at me..." She looked at him with her teary eyes as he planted a kiss on her forehead and said "I love you..." "I love you too... aaahhhhh" she screamed giving a hard push.

Soon the room was filled with cry of newborn baby.

"Congratulations you guys became parents of an adorable baby boy." Doctor declared.

"You heard that y/n, we became parents!" Tae said giving multiple kisses on her face.

The nurse cut the umbilical cord, wrapped the bay with a white towel and handed to taehyung.

He took the baby near you and said "Y/n look he is so cute...so tiny..." He said with a big smile as a tear left his eye.

"He looks exactly like you. Thank you so much Tae. I'm so happy" you caressed your baby's cheek and said looking straight in tae's teary eyes. You eyes also started getting teary.

"Thanks to you love for making me the happiest man" Tae said kissing your forehead.

Tae handed you the baby. You took him carefully as tears left your eyes. You smiled brightly after holding your son in your hand. "Thank you so much baby for coming in our life" y/n said as she kissed baby's forehead. Tae hugged you from side and hold the baby with you. You all did a small, cute family hug.
That's when you both heard a click sound. You both looked up and saw jungkook taking photos of you guys family hug.

"Where is my grandchild?" Mom said.
Everyone entered the room to meet the newborn. They looked at the baby with an awww as his cuteness is too much to handle.

Mom caressed y/n's hair and asked "sweetie are you fine?"
"I forgot all the pain after seeing my son's face mom" you smiled.
"It's the love of a mother" mom said making you nod weakly.

"Look at the baby don't you think he hot handsomeness from me?" Jin said with a proud smile.

"Excuse me! My son got all charms from me." Jungkook said as Jin rolled his eyes

"It's not good to roll your eyes on your younger ones" taehyung mocked him leaving Jin speechless as we all bursted out of laughter

"Really y/n you carried him I'm your womb for 9 months but turned out he got no feature from you." Said Hyerim

"It's called man power Mrs. Lee. I bet our child will also look like me, bcoz I know I always do a great work" taeyong said looking at hyerim with a smirk.

After dating few months hyerim and taeyong finally got married and living happily.

"Y/n-ah why isn't our baby looking at me?" Tae pouted sadly.

"Because he is sleeping tae" y/n giggled at tae knowing how impatient he was to talk and play with the baby.

"Yahh yoongi-ahh my nephew just born and you already transferred your sleeping virus to him!"Jin scolded him

"He got swag from me" suga smirked

"UwU he is so cute" jungkook said in baby voice showing his bunny smile.

"So tiny" said namjoon, looking at the baby boy in adoration

"Ouhh my heartue can't resist his cuteness." Jhope hold his chest dramatically.

"Did you guys choose any namr for him?" Dad asked

"Yes dad, I and tae already choose a name for our baby" you smiled

"Tell us what is it?" Tae looked at y/n as she assured him with a smile.

"We named him...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💜💜💜