~Chapter 23~

-Next day-

Y/n pov

I woke up hearing some breaking sound of glass I moved my hand on the other side of the bed but it was empty and taehyung wasn't there. Panic took all over me I coudn't think of anything else except taehyung. I quickly got out of the bed and headed downstairs in hurry.

I found taehyung wearing apron and standing near the counter and staring at his finger. I followed his gaze to his finger and saw his finger covered with blood I rushed towards him and asked worriedly "taehyung what happened? How did you got hurt" I said while holding his finger carefully and putting it under the cool water. "I was trying to cook breakfast for you. I was done cooking so I went to basin to wash my hands but accidently I pushed the glass of water kept on the kitchen and a piece of glass hot into my finger but it's ok I'm fine it isn't hurting" he said but I knew he lied I knew it hurted but he just pretended to be fine.

"Taehyung I know it is hurting, come sit on the chair I'll go grab the first aid kit" he did what I said and I went to get the first aid kit

I was done testing taehyung's finger. But suddenly realization hits me I look up at clock to see what time it was and it was almost 10a.m.

"Oh my God taehyung you are late why didn't you wake me up!" I asked getting sad that bcoz of me he got late. He cupped my face and said "don't worry I've took a day off today I'm home whole day to spend time with you"

"Ohh ok then what shall we do today ?"
I asked excitedly jumping like a kid. "Ayo you kid calm down first let's go shower and then we'll decide" he said as I calm down and nodded

-Time skips-

We both were done taking shower and now we are sitting on the couch scrolling through our phones. "Taehyung you haven't took a day off just to scroll through your phone lest do something fun" I whined. He looked up at me and smirked probably thinking something dirty "how about we spend the whole day on our beds?" He said still a big smirk plastered on his face. "Yah!! You pervert think of something else" I yelled. "Taehyung?" I called out his name as he hummed in response "it's almost 12 noon so how about we cook something delicious" I suggested and thankfully be agreed.

We both went to kitchen and I took out all the essentials for making (your fav food).

After 30 mins

I was almost done cooking. We decided to cook together but all he did was back hugging me and resting his chin on my shoulder and disturbing me while cooking. In short he did nothing! I did it all! "Yah taehyung! We decided to do it together but I did everything and you did nothing!" I said with a bit high tone "well I was busy hugging my wife...got any problems with that?" He broke the hug as I turned and faced him "yeah yeah whatever let's go and eat now" I tried to hid my smile but failed.
After 20 mins we finished our eating.

A/n pov

Taehyung and you are now sitting on the comfy couch and your were scrolling through my social media.

Taehyung faced you and called out your name as you hummed in response "y/n get ready in 20 minutes we are going somewhere" he said getting up from the couch "what? Whe-" before you could complete you words he rushed towards your shared room

What he is upto ? And where the hell is he taking me????

Yiu shrugged off all your thought and started heading towards your room, on your way you realized that taehyung was changing his clothes in room so you turned back and again went to the living room

After 5 minutes taehyung came down as you went up to your room and started changing your clothes.
This is what your wore --