5.00 : I want to eat lunch with you

"The concept of your outfits is a coffee date on a Sunday evening." The show director informed the two one last time, vanishing into a different room as they were each also separated into different fitting rooms.

"See you later!" Jake waved, flashing Yein a smile before entering the room next to hers.

Yein's manager, Akito, placed his hand on her back, lightly pushing her inside the room she was assigned to. "Come on, let's get you ready." He said, closing the door behind him.

The room was already filled with stylists and their equipment. Yein let herself fall onto the small couch, Pulling out her phone, checked for the time and realized it was now twelve in the afternoon. The whole week had been full of promotions, stage performances, show appearances and photoshoots. After they had their comeback last week, on Saturday, they've received way too many requests from different shows. Everyone wanted to interview HYBE's new girl group. Everyone wanted get to know them, get to see them. The girls were so busy, that consuming their meals would be mainly done in the van as they did not find time in between.

"Hey, everything okay?" Akito asked, joining the female on the couch, handing her the MC cards with the script on them that she had tried her best to memorize during the last few days.

"Yes, I'm just tired." Yein mumbled, checking their social media account.

"I'd be too if I would use the little time of sleep that I get to study for the entrance exams."

"They're coming closer and I want to be prepared for everything." She defended herself, her head now turned to her manager.

"I get it, you're a nerd." He laughed, getting a nudge from Yein before she got up and made her way towards the seat in front of the makeup table. The hair stylist did her job first, curling Yein's hair into waves, placing a clip on the middle parting of her hair, making sure they get a certain volume. Doing her make up and mainly hiding the dark circles under her eyes was done fast and she soon proceeded to the cabin where her stylist, Yuna had already been waiting.

Yein took off her clothes, putting them aside. She eyed Yuna as she passed the younger girl a beige skirt and white safety shorts. Without hesitation, Yein slipped it over her legs and pulled both, the safety shorts and the skirt up her hips. Soon, a white blouse which seemed rather big on her.

"Do I tuck it inside the skirt?" Yein asked, eyeing herself in the mirror.

Yuna simply shook her head, handing her another piece of cloth. This time it was a lavender knitted vest which Yein immediately pulled over her head, letting the stylist fix the rest. One thing Yein never understood was how people could possibly be stylists. She herself loved fashion and dressing other people up but fixing it and touching and all of that was something she didn't get. What if you get a very rude customer and you still need to get really close to that person. Without pinching or 'accidentally' sticking a needle into that person? it seemed impossible to the female.

"There you go. Now please wear these and you're good to go." Yuna handed Yein a pair of white socks along with black loafers which she immediately wore, finally stepping out of the changing room. Yuna gave her a thumbs up along with a proud smile as she looked the female up and down, checking her work.

"Thanks everyone" Yein bowed, thanking her staff as soon as she had looked into the mirror again. They had done a great job and hit the concept just right. The colors clashed well with each other, as well as her makeup. The light brown eyeshadow matched her skirt, the glitter under her eyes, reminded of the lavender vest she had on and the white gave it all a touch if innocence. The curls in her hair reminded of an everyday hairstyle which made it all a little casual. Just perfect for a date on a Sunday.