𝟒. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

It was evening now, Veeranshu was busy packing his stuff as he had a flight for Italy tonight. Vamika was silently sitting on the couch and watching him, tho she hesitated first because she was a little afraid of her husband as he was rude with all, all the time, and yelling at them but gathering some courage she asked him if he needs any help.

He denied.

He was used to doing his work himself and then he wasn't a kid to take help in stuff like packing his clothes and all.

Finally, he was done with his packing.

Whereas as Vamika was all silent, the girl who loved talking went all silent in the past few days. She was upset with Veeranshu's words but now she was more upset with him leaving her alone, that too after the very next day of their marriage...

He was leaving and she didn't even know when he will come back. But why she was so concerned about this? He told her not to expect anything for this marriage, then why her heart was getting restless just with a thought that she won't see him for the next few months.

It was bothering her.

Whatever it is or whatever he told her but both of them can't change the fact that they were married and had to spend life together, willingly or unwillingly but they have to!

"Listen!" his stern tone breaks her trance

Looking up she saw her husband standing close to her, she immediately stood up at her place. She looked nervous as hell, no doubt that she was scared of her husband.

"Ye...Yes..." She stammered

"Take this card, just in case you need something... And whenever you're going out, take my car and driver with you..." he ordered, looking at her. He knew he would take long to come back, so he didn't want her to get distressed about anything.

After all...

She was his wife!

He wasn't caring, he was just carrying out all his responsibility towards his wife.

"I don't need these things.." she spoke up, looking down.

"I didn't ask you that whether you need those things or not..." he said, sternly.

Why can't he talk like a normal human being?

Why he has to be rude all the time?

She simply nodded.

He left for Italy the following evening.

The next day Vamika was going to join the hospital back, as she was on holiday because of marriage and its rituals.

Even after Veeranshu told her to take a car and driver with her, she decided not to use those things. She kept the back card in his closet and never used it.

The day she joined the hospital, the car and driver were already there to pick her up. She told the driver that she will take a cab but instead, she got to know that if she won't travel in the car then the driver will get fired.

God!

Heartless man.

Her husband was pro in threatening people.

Left with no option, she decided to travel by car as she can't be the reason for someone losing his job.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 months later

Life was changing.

Vamika's life was charged all of a sudden and she was trying to adjust to this new lifestyle which was so unusual to her.