𝟕. 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

New day, a new morning, new hopes, and a new place.

Vamika woke up, took her clothes from the suitcase as she was yet to set up her closet. Brushing her teeth, she went to take a hot shower.

Taking a shower, she walked out of the bathroom and got ready wearing black palazzo pants with a small-small flamingo print on them, a white off-shoulder top with long sleeves.

Checked herself in the mirror.

She is looking cute!

She had a cheeky smile on her face for some unknown reason.

After getting ready, she looked at a wall clock in the bedroom and saw 7:45 AM, in the morning.

She got out of the bedroom and climbed downstairs, she walked into the kitchen to get herself something to eat as she was hungry.

While Veeranshu was in study checking out some files, as he was here to look after their new branch, so now he was in a whole 'Boss' mood.

Tho he was trying to change towards Vamika...

His wife!

But he can never change completely...

Once a devil, always a Devil!

Veer checked his cell phone and saw it was already 8:10 AM, he has a meeting by 9:30 AM. He needs to have breakfast and leave immediately.

Time is everything after all.

He left the study room.

Here, on the other hand, Vamika was busy helping Mrs. Aana in the kitchen when she heard Veeranshu coming and sitting in his chair.

"Aunty Aana... I'm running late, bring breakfast fast." She heard him

He was busy looking into his cell when he saw a hand placing a mug of coffee on a glass dining table.

"Thank you aun...." he paused, as he saw Vamika standing...

She was looking beautiful...

As always... He thought

"You made this... Coffee?" he asked

She slightly nods, positively.

"Thank you... But you don't need to take efforts, for what I have hired servants?" He asked, gesturing for her to sit on the chair next to his chair and she did so.

"It's not a big deal, I like to do these small things for my hu..." She paused, looked at him for a moment.

He smiles a little "For my?" he asked

"My... My family!" she answered, disappointing him. No doubt, she loves his family and now it was no more his but their family. But can't she just give some attention to him? Even if little but he was trying to resolve things between but she.....

He starts sipping coffee and immediately looked at her, she was already watching him.

"Something wrong? Didn't you like coffee, I won't make it next time if you don't want..." she said, timidly.

He chuckled "No... It's just wow... I liked it..." he said, with a smile.

He was complimenting her, for real?

She didn't know what to say and ends up smiling only.

As instructed, maids served breakfast, and both of them had breakfast quietly. Completing breakfast, he left for the office.