𝟐𝟗. 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒, 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Randhawa Villa

Veeranshu came out of the closet after getting ready, he was ready wearing a white t-shirt, a baby pink sweatshirt over it, and black jeans. He scanned their bedroom but saw Vamika was missing, he puts his cell phone in his pant's pocket and walked downstairs wearing his watch.

His injuries were almost healed but he still had some pain left in his right leg, he struggled a little while walking but under the supervision of three doctors at home itself, he was improving sooner than expected.

"Vami..." he called her, as he couldn't see anyone in the living room. He knows his sister-in-law and mother were in the hospital, Viraj and his father in office, and Amyra in the school.

Except for Vamika and Veeranshu, only servants were present in the villa.

"Vami..." he called out louder this time, as she didn't respond at first.

"Here... In the kitchen..." she yelled, informing him.

He walked inside the kitchen, a servant was helping her in the kitchen making lunch. He gestures servant to leave and he did so.

"You need something?" she asked, cutting vegetables. Then she snapped at him and saw him all ready, he was looking handsome.

She stared at him, smiling lightly.

He smiled smirking at at her "I'm all yours, you can stare at me as long as you want." he said, bringing her out of her dream world.

She blushed at his words.

"I'm not staring at you, stop dreaming." she said, covering her blushy cheeks and looking aside not wanting to see that mischievous smile on his face.

He walked closer to her and hugs her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder "Why you're working in the kitchen, I know servants can't cook as good food as you can but still, you don't need to take so much efforts. Your time is only mine, so don't dare to waste it here and it's an order!" he said

"You know when I'm home, I like to cook myself for all and you can't order me not to do this. And about my time, until I join hospital back... My all-time is yours, husband!" she said, making him smile.

His cell buzzed.

He leaves her and attends call while Vamika realizes again he is ready and maybe going out somewhere.

But where?

She already told him not to go office for a few more days, at least until he feels better with his right leg. She knows how careless her husband is about his health, she can't trust him regarding his health.

Veeranshu ended the call and looked back at his wife "I'm going out, I'll be a little late so don't worry about me" he said, in a serious tone.

She can sense the seriousness in his tone.

"I told you not to go office." she said

"I'm not going to the office, there is something more important that needs my attention immediately." he said, in a serious tone.

She was confused.

"Can't you just postpone whatever important work is? You're still struggling to walk with your right leg, doctor has instructed you not to put must pressure on your leg. The condition can get worst." she said, worriedly.

He smiled.

She looked so innocent worrying for him.

He steps closer to her "Don't worry, I can manage and I'll take care of himself. Promise!" he said, smiling at her. He knows his wife, she will keep worrying for him so he needs to assure her first.